Forum › The Solution to Sexlessness! discussion

200124035842-812n
joined Aug 24, 2016

yummy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Oct 10, 2016

Why is everyone calling Nanako "Nakano?" Nanako is her first name, the surname is Koshi. I had to double check if I made a mistake in translation, lol.

I think they were overlapping it with another manga by the same author

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/theres_weird_voices_coming_from_the_room_next_door

OH MY GOD HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THAT

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

so like, these comments are fun. lol

Legit some people get off watching others get off. And that's definitely not the same as being a pillow princess. I know people who just love getting their partner off and it's not like they're unhappy about not getting the same treatment. Their treatment was watching their love interest or sex partner climax.

That being said
My switch life isn't about novelty or sharing. It's just my moods. If anything, it's just me giving into selfish desires which change depending on the day. Looking for a partner who can help mirror those moods can be difficult, but hopefully it'll be worth it in the end.

joined May 4, 2013

Gosh, I love Suzuki-senpai's "Dorkbian" art style with a fiery passion!

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

Suzuki actually did hentai, what a madlad

Nihongo Wakarahen
joined Mar 14, 2013

No. Both people should give and receive, and that should have nothing to do with whose dominating or subbing.

Not everyone needs the same thing in the bedroom to be satisfied, what works for some or most people doesn't work for everyone. Whatever you and your partner works out that you're both satisfied with is inherently the "right" way to do it no matter if literally everyone else on the planet would be unhappy in your place.

This.

On another note, speaking of Weird Noises, I'm currently in the process of translating Gotenyondo no Koibito, the prequel to that series. It's gonna take me a while, though, so I ask for everyone's patience. It's also gonna be a fucking nightmare to typeset, so it's gonna be a ways off before I can release it.

Speaking of which, what happen to the translation of Weird Noises ?

'ronavirus meant a change in circumstances. I intend to get back to it at some point - at least finish out the first volume

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Gosh, I love Suzuki-senpai's "Dorkbian" art style with a fiery passion!

^ This. Especially the ears. XD

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

that was diverting

last edited at Jul 1, 2020 9:00PM

DatOnePervert
joined Dec 31, 2016

I've seen this dynamic in a bunch of other works too where one person never gives and the other person never receives (to the point where they don't even know how). And in the story it's treated as perfectly normal. But isn't that...kind of weird? Does that happen in real life?
A bit? For me since im more dominant in our relationship i top the most, but my girlfriend still does me but not as much. Id say i do her
5 to 7 times more. But yeah for me i get embarrassed when im bottom n i have to guide her when she tops

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I think it seems like they ended up with their top/bottom dynamic like out of obligation or something, somehow not “the right way.” They had a rigid sexual dynamic, and the designated top was too tired to top, so they found a new solution, which I think is great.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Being a top is exhausting

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Wouldn't being a bottom still be a bit tiring though? Oh well, it fixed their problem and gave them a happy end so whatever

last edited at Jan 24, 2021 10:40PM

the solution to sexlessness is sex

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

This is one of their best work yet

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Wouldn't this fail to resolve the issue of one being tired? Since she'll still be missing sleep.

To reply you must either login or sign up.