Forum › A Goddess' Blessing and a Convenient Life in Another World discussion

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

This is definitely something we should take VERY seriously.

joined Feb 18, 2015

This is definitely something we should take VERY seriously.

I have to say that this comment along with your avatar make for a fantastic combination!

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

hopefully there is a doujin from the cover

joined Jul 26, 2016

Heh, this is actually aware of the absolute shitton of sheer drudge training actual aristocrats underwent to prepare them both for their leadership duties and the necessary social decorum. Seriously some of the regimens you see in biographies would be considered straight up child abuse nowadays (and indeed did cause outright nervous breakdowns at times - in like 8-year olds).

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Elf girl reminds me of till from Alice's tale in phantasmagoria... cyyyute!!!!

joined Jun 12, 2019

Oh it’s anthology.. I hope we get more fantasy yuri

joined Feb 7, 2013

You know, when I read this, I thought the blessing was something like a "relaxation field" plus making MC look cute. Not mind control.

The way the elf girl reacts is almost exactly like the way a male MC would react if he was resisting a cute pout from a little girl. "Don't look at me with those eyes!"
So I interpreted her blessing just makes her look cute to the person it is directed towards.

Plus there was the line where the elf told her that the blessing will make her very comfortable (though that might be a reference to their wedding night) but even taken literally, I can only see it as the blessing being a relaxation aura.

To reply you must either login or sign up.