Forum › P=NP? discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Well, I was actually expecting this one to end bad @midway.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

didn't see that coming...

Underoneroof
joined Jan 17, 2014

i feel like that girl is lying to her

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Well, I was actually expecting this one to end bad @midway.

So did I. Lol, I mentally prepared myself for a let down.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

The art is wonderful. You just don't get that crisp and expressive style that often anymore. Story is well-delivered for the constraints of the theme and length.

last edited at Jan 10, 2015 4:04PM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I feel like the long-haired girl is not as invested in the relationship as the brunette.. She feels too manipulative.

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

I'm more disappointed that this manga had absolutely nothing to do with P=NP! What a let down.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I'm more disappointed that this manga had absolutely nothing to do with P=NP! What a let down.

Aww, there there.

joined Oct 3, 2014

Saw this in the forum and thought someone legit asked the P=NP question and came to give my own amateur two cents.

Oops.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It really did have something to do with P=NP though. If an almost definitionally unprovable suspicion is proven true, all sorts of consequences result. She thinks she's proven it, but her proof falls like all the others.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

It really did have something to do with P=NP though. If an almost definitionally unprovable suspicion is proven true, all sorts of consequences result. She thinks she's proven it, but her proof falls like all the others.

Her proof is not formal enough, as it relies on unstated prior assumptions.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Good art, reminds me of that 80s manga Cipher. Somehow I still didn't feel assured of their relationship despite the happy ending.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016
joined Aug 23, 2018

i feel like that girl is lying to her

Not just lying but using her. I just don't see this been a happy end for short hair one, shes really into Blondie but I don't think it's the same the other way round. Aside from buying her a flower and looking somewhat sorry when short hair snapped at her, but a user will do anything to make her sure the one she's using is kept happy. I liked the one shot but I'm definitely in the camp of this not been such a happy ending.

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

That's the tension, Shino's motives are unknown and look questionable. RomComs need tension. I hope Eriko and Shino learn how to communicate well with each other. And Eriko should do her own homework already.

To reply you must either login or sign up.