Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

elevown posted:

^^ Not too far, its funny imo :) But you have a grammatical error / typo in it if you care - what is she putting the butt plug on, a shelf lol? You put butt plugs 'IN' not 'ON'. Unless she is balancing it on her head or something.

Lol I really don't know. Nobody has corrected it when we did QC and I though to use the verb as you do for chothes? Dk xD
Well, at least is understandable and it wasn't too much :P

Lol- im not surprised - you put 'on' a strap-on for example- but that IS because it is worn like clothes - buckled around you etc - whereas in this example because its something inserted but otherwise not attached or wrapped around you in any way, it seems IN is used. Even though you could be asked to 'wear' it, it never has 'on' used like clothes do. Or at least I can say I've never seen 'on' used for it.

Lol- thats a weird conversation i didnt expect to have today.

last edited at Mar 20, 2020 10:27AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

...you know now I sort of want to see Onibi and Kaoru have a bizarro conversation along these lines. Should be pretty interesting, what with the former's inimitable ability to suddenly take the topic way out into the Twilight Zone and the latter's nigh-imperturbable "ufufu" shield - unstoppable force and immovable object sort of thing. :v

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Nao and Onibi are a good pair

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

elevown posted:

elevown posted:

^^ Not too far, its funny imo :) But you have a grammatical error / typo in it if you care - what is she putting the butt plug on, a shelf lol? You put butt plugs 'IN' not 'ON'. Unless she is balancing it on her head or something.

Lol I really don't know. Nobody has corrected it when we did QC and I though to use the verb as you do for chothes? Dk xD
Well, at least is understandable and it wasn't too much :P

Lol- im not surprised - you put 'on' a strap-on for example- but that IS because it is worn like clothes - buckled around you etc - whereas in this example because its something inserted but otherwise not attached or wrapped around you in any way, it seems IN is used. Even though you could be asked to 'wear' it, it never has 'on' used like clothes do. Or at least I can say I've never seen 'on' used for it.

Lol- thats a weird conversation i didnt expect to have today.

Lool thanks for the lecture <3

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Onibi is exactly what Nao needs... someone to accept her completely during the time she was suppressing her own desires, I'm touched.
Maybe Nao will go all out next time O_O
Thank youuuuuuuuu I'm almost trembling with excitement when I saw the title and it really was worth the wait!!! (seriously she gets really few chapters, is so unfaaaaiiiirrr)

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Serenata posted:

Onibi is exactly what Nao needs... someone to accept her completely during the time she was suppressing her own desires, I'm touched.
Thank youuuuuuuuu I'm almost trembling with excitement when I saw the title and it really was worth the wait!!! (seriously she gets really few chapters, is so unfaaaaiiiirrr)

heyy Serenata! I's so nice that you always comment a lot both here and on mangadex! <3
I really like them as weeellll ahhhhh. I want moooreee

joined Jan 13, 2019

onibi: offers nao 1 (one) kindness and acceptance
nao: instantly tumbles headlong into lesbianism

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Evitron posted:

isn't that how it always works?

last edited at Mar 21, 2020 3:10AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Tsuki-chan posted:

Serenata posted:

heyy Serenata! I's so nice that you always comment a lot both here and on mangadex! <3
I really like them as weeellll ahhhhh. I want moooreee

I think too many things, I'm glad is in both sides and I like seeing what both think!! lo/ although I feel more relaxed over here... Wish there were more mangas here too (not just yuri...there are good dramas and comedies just in MD)

Evitron posted:

Don't forget the extra serving of skinship and flattering!

last edited at Mar 20, 2020 11:49AM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

for some reason, I think Nao would do really well living in a nudist colony. she could bare her true self without shame.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ciega posted:

for some reason, I think Nao would do really well living in a nudist colony. she could bare her true self without shame.

I don't think so, well if I were in her shoes, the thrill of being seem or almost being seem, would disappear if everyone else is doing the same and doesn't care about it, she needs that adrenaline and passion that comes from the danger...... Not that I would know for sure, just hypothetically speaking of course :))))))

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

I already love this ship

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Personally, I don't see it as ship but rather as someone finally aknowledging her hobby, as wierd as it is.

36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

Evitron posted:

lmao

last edited at Mar 21, 2020 3:10AM by Tsuki-chan

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

I can't wait for Kaoru to discover Mask's sidecut.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I think the reference to Ikkyu wasn't an anime reference, but a direct reference to the Zen Buddhist "riddles" they use to attain truth.

She takes that "Please bring here that Sawano.." as a clever way to show her the truth behind the lies (whereas she was just spouting nonsense to save herself).

joined Jan 13, 2019

Evitron posted:

LOOK just because im a lesbian and this is exactly how it works doesnt mean you gotta blow my kneecaps off like this :'(

last edited at Mar 21, 2020 3:10AM by Tsuki-chan

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

Onibi x Nao...another ship that i need in my life

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

The truth is, she was always super gay.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

The gayme was rigged from the start.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

ComfyCafe posted:

The gayme was rigged from the start.

it's just the awakening

3922b6fc-91bc-46dc-8bbb-25b4c3b6bbb2-min%202
joined Jun 30, 2017

catching up on four months of updates and it’s still over too quickly (‘ ^ ')

last edited at Mar 21, 2020 9:17AM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Excuse me, but who might you be referring to?

Because I can think of two dozen girls in VE who fit that description.

joined May 3, 2019

the most exceptionally rare pairing

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Wait, so...everybody is a sempai? That doesn't seem right. How does that work?

Edit: Wait, nevermind, I misread and thought Mayuyu called Mariri sempai as well. IGNORE ME!!!!

last edited at Mar 22, 2020 4:45AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.