Forum › What's that manga called?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Anyone know that one series about two girls that fell in love with each other's little sister?

That's will be Sisterism

joined Nov 21, 2018

Anyone know that one series about two girls that fell in love with each other's little sister?

That's will be Sisterism

Eeeey thanks.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I’m looking for a couple of one shots about a cat turning into person.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

Like this and this?

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Like this and this?

Yeah, that's what I was looking for thanks!

joined Feb 29, 2020

So I'm looking for a oneshot. This girl is worried because she is gaining weight and don't want her girlfriend to break up with her because of that. The girlfriend is kind of popular (I think she was a model or something) At the end, the popular girl told her not to worry about it and that she has a thing for chubby girls.

joined Jan 9, 2017

This (and the prequel)?

Ng
joined Aug 17, 2016

what was that manga where the school is slit into 2 'groups' where they had a strong rivalry between them. The mc had to room with a girl from the other group since it was the only room available. i remember the mc inviting her roommate to come to her house during school holidays and met mc's family and siblings (roommate is a single child).

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

what was that manga where the school is slit into 2 'groups' where they had a strong rivalry between them. The mc had to room with a girl from the other group since it was the only room available. i remember the mc inviting her roommate to come to her house during school holidays and met mc's family and siblings (roommate is a single child).

That's will be Ouji Sama Nante Iranai. The translation is still ongoing but a bit slow. As for the manga itself, I believe it end soon. The chapters are not update thatmuch and well the last chapter put, Ch.190 is literraly the name of the 2 sections. Also The 2 MC share a kiss (a true one) not before Ch.188 so be patient

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

^^
Sounds like this one?
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/ouji_sama_nante_iranai

Photo finish!

last edited at Feb 29, 2020 7:52PM

Ng
joined Aug 17, 2016

thanks Lilliwyt and shadesan! :)

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

This one shot where one girl (let’s call her girl A) asked out another Girl (Girl B). She did this because she was dared to. And Girl B accepts saying she likes Girl A. Eventually Girl A tells Girl B that it was a dare. And somehow they end up having sex. The next day Girl A confesses to Girl B.
I read it quite a long time ago so I don’t quite remember the small details...

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Dec 11, 2011

help. one shot where yuri couple fought then the one girl ran to the playground. there she remembers all the times she asked her girlfriend out and she was rejected countless times.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

This.

Yes that exactly what I was looking for!

Thanks!

Ng
joined Aug 17, 2016

Very vague but there's a scene where girl1 says that girl2 should be more aware of her face/looks (she has a cute/pretty face) and kisses girl2. I think girl1 is older. that's all i can remember, ty in advance!

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Very vague but there's a scene where girl1 says that girl2 should be more aware of her face/looks (she has a cute/pretty face) and kisses girl2. I think girl1 is older. that's all i can remember, ty in advance!

Is it a one-shot?

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Sounds like this scene from Love Letter for the Marching Puppy.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I would like to know where this is from.

Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

There's this all-girls school in a world where all the men died and they found a way to continue human society. in the school there's two groups of people where like one group is all the "princess"-y girls and the other's the "prince"-y girls and they have to partner each other and everything
anyone know what this one is??

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

From here:
https://dynasty-scans.com/images/4498

Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

This.

Thank you so much! It's the right one! I guess they're not supposed to fall in love with each other haha

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

From here:
https://dynasty-scans.com/images/4498

Thanks

Ng
joined Aug 17, 2016

There's this all-girls school in a world where all the men died and they found a way to continue human society. in the school there's two groups of people where like one group is all the "princess"-y girls and the other's the "prince"-y girls and they have to partner each other and everything
anyone know what this one is??

isn't it https://dynasty-scans.com/series/all_of_humanity_is_yuri_except_for_me

To reply you must either login or sign up.