Forum › MokoMote discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Sure is pink. :D

As for the latter part, the parallels between this pair and Tadokoro-san are made really obvious here...

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

finally its continued,,,

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The author writes Tomoko's thoughts as well as the original

joined Oct 5, 2016

the dick part its something i picture tomoko saying in the actual manga at some point.
Like the quote "if i was a boy ill may be having a boner right now" when she was smelling nemo's clothes.

Yeah, or when Tomoko was hanging out with her hot underclassman and thinking about how if she was a boy she'd totally NTR his girlfriend away.

Tomoko soooort of gets that she likes girls, but she just thinks of it as her being like boyish instead, or she thinks about how if she was a boy she'd be turned on right now - without admitting that as a girl she's plenty turned on.

Screenshot_2021-04-15-01-11-58-71_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4~5
joined Mar 23, 2019

Stop bullying Minami pls

why?... i mean, if you want that then she should stop being miss. Fang herself, lmao

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

That one with Tomoki is kinda...bittersweet. It wouldn't be out of place in the proper manga. Especially if it was followed by the punchline of Tomoko coming back home and immediately bugging him again and making him regret any momentary feelings of nostalgia.

last edited at Feb 29, 2020 3:28AM

Artoria
joined Sep 12, 2018

Why this author always put the plot in the last couple pages? I need more!!!

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

"Wanna trade cookies with me" was probably the most horrifying sentence I've read lmao.

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

anybody else think Minami is like a gone wrong version of Yuruyuri's Sakurako? they look and act so similar with the only difference is how bitchy or not bitchy they are

last edited at Feb 29, 2020 6:45AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That light novel bit was brilliant! :D

Horrifying dreams of penis talk...

joined Sep 13, 2018

Asuka hugging tomoko made me notice how none of the girls has hugged tomoko yet.
I want asuka to do it and then make it a daily thing

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Asuka hugging tomoko made me notice how none of the girls has hugged tomoko yet.
I want asuka to do it and then make it a daily thing

Tomoko hugs are a right reserved only for Imae-senpai. Tomoko isn't a dirty cheater, going around hugging other girls.

joined May 23, 2013

Tomoko hugs are a right reserved only for Imae-senpai. Tomoko isn't a dirty cheater, going around hugging other girls.

She hugged Shizuku in chapter 149 and it got lewd.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Is it too much to ask for this to turn into hentai? I mean that art just screams hentai

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

anybody else think Minami is like a gone wrong version of Yuruyuri's Sakurako? they look and act so similar with the only difference is how bitchy or not bitchy they are

Yeah she does remind me a bit of Sakurako, mostly the hair style, but Sakurako is actually pretty kind and friendly (but a real troll) while Kibako is constantly looking down on others and shit talking them. It's probably why Minami is so alone now, people eventually get tired of negative people like that.

last edited at Feb 29, 2020 6:39PM

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

Is it too much to ask for this to turn into hentai? I mean that art just screams hentai

true. asuka constantly looks like she's 'boutta turn it into one

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

true. asuka constantly looks like she's 'boutta turn it into one

shes just so ridiculously hot that when im done reading these i feel blue balled (or whatever the female equivalent to that is)

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Asuka best girl! >:)

last edited at Mar 1, 2020 2:41AM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

blue balled (or whatever the female equivalent to that is)

either "blue walls" or "blue bean" lol

joined Dec 28, 2017

Katou's serious eyes can mean something really good or really bad.

In this case...

Chibi%20raiden%20pfp
joined Jun 17, 2016

Is no one going to talk about the relationship between the Kuroki siblings? Tomoki actually sounds pretty disappointed to me when he found out Tomoko was out with her friends as if he is feeling lonely without her. So meaning he does care about his sister doesn't he??

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Mako x yoshida on page 8,

Should add the tag?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The girls in this are gorgeous. I especially liked what I assumed was Akane with her hair down, but Yoshida and Katou were amazing too.

joined Jun 11, 2020

Pleaaase chapter 4

To reply you must either login or sign up.