Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

joined Mar 15, 2015

3.Apparently, Hiro wasn't Nanaki's first boyfriend. What happened to the other ones?

Presumably something equally banal given she's apparently gone through quite a few and seems to have singularly lousy taste in men.

That's certainly possible, although Nanaki was hit quite hard by the breakup. Maybe 1)Hiro was special to her in some way, 2)it was the first time her boyfriend initiated the breakup, as opposed to the other way around, 3)Hiro's claim that she was his "backup girl," and had no value as a person apart from her looks shook her to the core, or 4)some combination of the above, most likely 1 and 2.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

3.Apparently, Hiro wasn't Nanaki's first boyfriend. What happened to the other ones?

Presumably something equally banal given she's apparently gone through quite a few and seems to have singularly lousy taste in men.

That's certainly possible, although Nanaki was hit quite hard by the breakup. Maybe 1)Hiro was special to her in some way, 2)it was the first time her boyfriend initiated the breakup, as opposed to the other way around, 3)Hiro's claim that she was his "backup girl," and had no value as a person apart from her looks shook her to the core, or 4)some combination of the above, most likely 1 and 2.

I think it's a combination of 2 and 3, but YMMV.

joined May 24, 2015

re-reading up to this point because I missed a couple chapters
Inner thoughts

"Haah, finally Aota dropped the facade and admitted to her feelings. Good for her. I wonder what's going to happen..."
Tap.
Taptaptap
most recent chapter
"FUUUUUUUUUUU-"

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Well, it was a matter of time before they used the old "Got dizzy for staying too long in the onsen" trope.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

the moment you realize you've been gay all along.

joined Jun 25, 2017

(https://imgur.com/7yfCHOj.png)

the moment you realize you've been gay all along.

Yassss!!!

last edited at Feb 23, 2020 10:02AM by Nezchan

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

i have no idea what the ending couple is gonna be now. duh fuck

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Mouth-to-mouth incoming

I have no idea where this is going anymore..
wHOS ENDING UP WITH WHO?

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Glad Izumi finally decided to shoot her shot instead of playing the manipulation game

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Glad Izumi finally decided to shoot her shot instead of playing the manipulation game

very much agree. excited to see how it plays out.

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

Oh no, she's gonna diee!1!!1!

joined Oct 22, 2018

No body:
Nanaki: OK time to get out
Her body: Let's pull off an Akko!

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 3:49AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Idk how people think Izumi x Nanaki is a possible endgame. The story has clearly built around Kurokawa x Nanaki since the beginning.

Anyway, despite that fact, it is not entirely impossible if Nanaki considers dating Izumi now. I just got that impression, her saying how Izumi was always nice to her.

Oh no, she's gonna diee!1!!1!

M- MASAKA!!!

Act
joined Jun 9, 2018

what's with the Japanese and fainting?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Nutritional deficiencies from all the white rice they eat I guess. o3o

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

I know it's a joke, but Brazilians eat a lot of white rice too, I think we don't faint because we normally eat it with beans too.

Gotta wonder what would happen if one were to put a Brazilian in some onsen or something.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

It's just a trope. But then again, a lot of Asians have Hemoglobin E (HbE) which causes mild anemia. It's prevalent enough that a lot of asian remedies are for fainting or feeling dizzy.

Screenshot%202022-04-17%2012.01.52%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2019

Gotta wonder what would happen if one were to put a Brazilian in some onsen or something.

make it an off-duty Brazilian police woman

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I live in Rio and we tend to be really resistant to high hests, this week the thermal sensation was 52 Celsius for 2 days in a row here

Holly mother of....wow. I prefer warm over cold myself, and I can be at 38 Celcius without feeling that bothered, but anything above 45 must be insane. Literally frying eggs outside.

joined Oct 22, 2018

I live in Rio and we tend to be really resistant to high hests, this week the thermal sensation was 52 Celsius for 2 days in a row here

Holly mother of....wow. I prefer warm over cold myself, and I can be at 38 Celcius without feeling that bothered, but anything above 45 must be insane. Literally frying eggs outside.

Tell me about it. A temperature of 38 is already too much for me too bare, and my hometown, Podgorica, is hottest town in Montenegro during summers (none of the coastal cities are as hot, and only the neighbouring minor town of Danilovgrad can compare, and both of these towns I mentioned by name are about midway from the coast to the Serbian border!). Thankfully, it's currently winter here, but winters in Podgorica are mostly either grey rainy days, or cold windy days, or some sunny warm-ish days. But when summer hits - it hits us hard. I remember some online news outlet posting that some marathon racers didn't manage to finish because of the sweltering heat of... 23°C... Like shut up British bitch, on summers, my parents put the AC on 23°C or 22°C to cool ourselves down (although, admittedly, I'd prefer it they lowered the AC to a 20°C, because that way it can get cooler faster in the rooms that the AC isn't in).

joined Dec 9, 2014

I don't like hot temperatures (then again, I think I never felt real cold)) but I'm to poor to move or buy and maintain an AC. At least when it's not summer it's still hot but not infernal hot.

Well I think you can know if you only experienced both extremes. Both are bad, but to me cold is just worse.
One year during winter I had no heater and I literally felt like the blood in my back was going to freeze. My nails turned purple. Cold feels like someone is stabbing you and then your throat starts getting soar etc. You can also get sick easier. If we have to compare 50C with cold, I'd say it must be at least -20 to -30C.
But yeah, this hot without an AC must be completely hell.

Tell me about it. A temperature of 38 is already too much for me too bare, and my hometown, Podgorica, is hottest town in Montenegro during summers (none of the coastal cities are as hot, and only the neighbouring minor town of Danilovgrad can compare, and both of these towns I mentioned by name are about midway from the coast to the Serbian border!). Thankfully, it's currently winter here, but winters in Podgorica are mostly either grey rainy days, or cold windy days, or some sunny warm-ish days. But when summer hits - it hits us hard. I remember some online news outlet posting that some marathon racers didn't manage to finish because of the sweltering heat of... 23°C... Like shut up British bitch, on summers, my parents put the AC on 23°C or 22°C to cool ourselves down (although, admittedly, I'd prefer it they lowered the AC to a 20°C, because that way it can get cooler faster in the rooms that the AC isn't in).

I meant it the opposite way actually lol. 23 is slightly warm for me haha. I turn the AC on after 29-30. But I'd struggle at 50C. You must hide under something and not move at all. Poor dogs and animals in general. They have it way worse than us during heat. My dog's heart suffered during summer.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Man I’m not usually into love triangles but this is okay

joined Oct 22, 2018

BTW, how the frick did we get a very engaging convo about temparatures in this particular forum? Shall we move to it Dynasty Café, or drop it entirely?

To reply you must either login or sign up.