Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Feb 6, 2020

I'm not sure if I read it here, it probably was 3 chapters long and was about two girls (maybe high school students?) and one of them live above a sex shop so they use a lot of toys (I don't remember but probably lots of sex tag?), I sure read it a long time ago so I don't remember too much ;-;

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I’m looking for this love live sunshine (ChikaXRiko) dousing one-shot where Chika proposes to Riko.

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Ok I got one. These two girls are either best friends/lovers and either one or both are graduating. One of them is really upset about it, but the other one seems fine. By the end, they're together (maybe hugging?) and the one who didn't seem sad starts thinking about how sad it is and starts to cry, whoch leads to the crying together. I know it's vague, but it's all I could remember

Yes, I finally found it thanks to Nez-chan posting it on an old comment! If anyone is interested, it's Full of Memories by Morishima Akiko. Never thoughf a big shot like them was behind it. I thought it was more obscure than that
Edit: Also I forgot that that they had sex, so I had excluded NSFW in my search for it. My bad

last edited at Feb 14, 2020 8:14AM

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

I could have sworn that I saved this to a list but I can't seem to find it. A senpai and a kouhai happen to be walking the same way home from school when it starts raining. The kouhai's house is near by, so she invites the senpai to her house so they can get out of the rain, take a bath, and dry off. I can't remember if they had sex or if it was explicitly shown, but it probably warrants at least a nsfw tag. I looked through the bath tag to no avail, but it's possible that I wasn't thorough enough.

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Ok I got one. These two girls are either best friends/lovers and either one or both are graduating. One of them is really upset about it, but the other one seems fine. By the end, they're together (maybe hugging?) and the one who didn't seem sad starts thinking about how sad it is and starts to cry, whoch leads to the crying together. I know it's vague, but it's all I could remember

Yes, I finally found it thanks to Nez-chan posting it on an old comment! If anyone is interested, it's Full of Memories by Morishima Akiko. Never thoughf a big shot like them was behind it. I thought it was more obscure than that
Edit: Also I forgot that that they had sex, so I had excluded NSFW in my search for it. My bad

I thought it was Morishima Akiko, but I was looking in Wildrose. I forgot about Girls Love. I guess I should have just looked through everything by her. Except I would have been repeatedly distracted.

last edited at Feb 17, 2020 3:57AM

joined Jun 21, 2018

I’m looking for this one shot where a little girl who is good at gymnastics meets with a high schooler in the park. After she gives her a foot job, she uses a deodorant can as a dildo. Also, is there anything like My Daughter’s Girlfriend?

joined Jan 9, 2017

This, and no.

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

A story about a maid service where delinquents are trained to become maids and they get shipped off to different households. I think a household had an author.

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Never have been to able to remember this one, the most i can remember is the mc is trying to be more feminine i believe. that part could actually be wrong lol but the scene i always remember is that there is a dance and she uses her skill in martial arts to make an impressive display. It's ridiculously vague to be fair.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

The one I'm searching for is about two girls, that maybe become "deliquents" in their school (dyeing hair) I think. The one thing I remember is that at the end they both graduate and one of the girls gift's the other one a key to her new apartment. Sry I don't remember much of this :/

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

The one I'm searching for is about two girls, that maybe become "deliquents" in their school (dyeing hair) I think. The one thing I remember is that at the end they both graduate and one of the girls gift's the other one a key to her new apartment. Sry I don't remember much of this :/

I'm pretty sure it's this. And the part of with the spare key is in chapter 3.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Sorry, but I don't think that's the one. I think it was a one shot and they didn't have sex. I also think she gift's the key at the graduation ceremony - or slightly after. =/

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Sorry, but I don't think that's the one. I think it was a one shot and they didn't have sex. I also think she gift's the key at the graduation ceremony - or slightly after. =/

I see
sorry I couldn't help you...

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

This one, which someone recently showed me when I was looking for a different story

last edited at Feb 21, 2020 10:16PM

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I’m looking for this series about two yandere’s who like each other.

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

This.

Thanks

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I read this one-shot once about a demon finding an angel collapsed on the ground. The demon takes the angel to her home and they have sex. I can't remember much else about it...

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I read this one-shot once about a demon finding an angel collapsed on the ground. The demon takes the angel to her home and they have sex. I can't remember much else about it...

Plop.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Plop.

Thanks that's what I was looking for!

joined Nov 21, 2018

Anyone know that one series about two girls that fell in love with each other's little sister?

To reply you must either login or sign up.