Forum › New Game discussion

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Sooo bath scene coming next chapter? XD

Seems to me like the bath scene already happened offscreen, as per last narration box.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Finally caught up to the English translation
I was already reading it in Portuguese, but the translation was progressing slowly so these days I started the English translation from where the Portuguese one ended.

last edited at Jan 29, 2020 1:02AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This chapter is just a big Ooff

last edited at Feb 7, 2020 10:02PM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

don't know what to feel about this one

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

Do any of you remember when Aoba x Hifumi was one of the main ships?
Yeah... those are some good memories...

joined May 23, 2015

Aoba x Hifumi comes back later, and in a pretty big way.

Screen%20shot%202020-03-21%20at%203.08.23%20pm
joined Apr 25, 2019

Even so, I have been handling all of the character designs for this game myself. I don't want to anyone else touch them!

See now, That's some bullshit. She is acting like a spoiled kid for goddess's sake!

It's all because you suddenly changed the whole game though, isn't it? That's why there's such a huge amount of work hanging over us right now!

Now Momiji's just blaming the director who chose her over Aoba who had reputation as PECO character designer for asking her to cooperate. I admit I don't know how is it affect if the director change the whole game and Hajime is also somewhat responsible. But blaming director for making a bullshit-game better? Didn't she learn about teamwork or cooperation at her college? Goddess, now, I really hope this game to become market-flop to break her fucking pride and teach her some life-lesson.

joined May 23, 2015

Only a few more chapters until this arc finally ends.

The current arc is actually pretty good. Outside of fucking over Momiji some more.

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Even so, I have been handling all of the character designs for this game myself. I don't want to anyone else touch them!

See now, That's some bullshit. She is acting like a spoiled kid for goddess's sake!

It's all because you suddenly changed the whole game though, isn't it? That's why there's such a huge amount of work hanging over us right now!

Now Momiji's just blaming the director who chose her over Aoba who had reputation as PECO character designer for asking her to cooperate. I admit I don't know how is it affect if the director change the whole game and Hajime is also somewhat responsible. But blaming director for making a bullshit-game better? Didn't she learn about teamwork or cooperation at her college? Goddess, now, I really hope this game to become market-flop to break her fucking pride and teach her some life-lesson.

Relax man, that is precisely what this chapter is about. Feeling inferior and trying to prove yourself (way too aggressively; to both your co-workers and yourself) in a work place happens to some people.

Aoba did the right thing and talked with her in private. She has some issues with assimilating in her workplace, as she did say in their talk with Aoba about her being 'not useful' without her talent. This is very common in people who lack confidence in themselves and focus their worth on one aspect of themselves. It's a tricky thing to get around, and even the most genuinely talented people feel that way sometimes.

Also, I think she is a highschool graduate as well like Aoba, and is an intern at the company as well

joined Apr 25, 2019

Feeling inferior and trying to prove yourself (way too aggressively; to both your co-workers and yourself) in a work place happens to some people.

Oh Please! What she did doesn't have to do with feeling inferior. Momiji blamed Hajime for her works being piled up which is WHY the director suggest her to share some of her works to Aoba who is already well known as PECO's character designer. She didn't seem to realize that's mostly because she didn't share her work with anyone else. The game they were making wasn't even big game like PECO or Fairies Story. And "I don't want to anyone else touch them!" just seem like a spoiled kid who was too protective of her dolls when other kid came to her house.

Aoba did the right thing and talked with her in private

Aoba has always been ideal employee from the beginning. Didn't blame anyone for anything even when one of her important work was taken forcibly. She understand and accept the result. She worked well with everybody in the company. I would've drop the manga immediately if not for Aoba.

Also, I think she is a highschool graduate as well like Aoba, and is an intern at the company as well

Except Momiji is not. She was an intern in the company by her college program along with Narumi.

last edited at Feb 8, 2020 4:47AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Aoba x Hifumi comes back later, and in a pretty big way.

Well, I personally can't wait for that.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Anyway, the whole dodge ball project has been going downhill since they make Hajime the director (althought it's funny that iirc in the anime, Kou said she will leave the company if Hajime would become her superior. Which more or less happen in a different order and manner here) without any prior experience and without really helping her. Especially for the art contest which was the biggest shitshow. Honestly, everything scream failure from miles. It would be a miracle if the game work better than the dinosaur one.

joined May 24, 2014

Surely you will momji, surely you will

joined May 23, 2015

Worst chapter in the entire series coming up in two chapters. Then things slowly start getting better again. (In my opinion)

joined Apr 25, 2019

Honestly, everything scream failure from miles. It would be a miracle if the game work better than the dinosaur one.

In that godforsaken dodgeball game team, there're serval problems such as low-budget, low-time, workload and most importantly teamwork problem which management should IMMEDIATELY solve. There's actually a solution that will solve teamwork problem and workload problem since the cause was Momiji. Rather than using sweet words, force Momiji to work with Aoba and/or Yun. But that's unlikely that Hajime would use such a method.

So it's so unlikely that game will work better than the Dinosaur game

last edited at Feb 8, 2020 10:15AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

moguTL posted:

Worst chapter in the entire series coming up in two chapters. Then things slowly start getting better again. (In my opinion)

Checking the raws, it does seem to be the lowest point of the manga, everything is dread and despair with dark clouds lo/ and something going on in Europe that makes me go hmmmmm??? and then the vol ends with light. I can't see the raws for vol10 but I'll trust your word. still very sad, to think that the best thing about this whole arc right now is that it's soon going to be over... more or less.

joined Apr 10, 2014

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way..... and glad the stupid arc is almost over....

It makes sense to have Aoba fail every now and then, but it's as difficult to tell who is the protag of the story now as Gundam Seed Destiny....

I came to see Aoba's story, not Momiji, not Hajime, and definitely not Hotaru. I don't mind they put in a few chapters about them, but a whole darn arc is just annoying.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way..... and glad the stupid arc is almost over....

It makes sense to have Aoba fail every now and then, but it's as difficult to tell who is the protag of the story now as Gundam Seed Destiny....

I came to see Aoba's story, not Momiji, not Hajime, and definitely not Hotaru. I don't mind they put in a few chapters about them, but a whole darn arc is just annoying.

I thought the mentoring relationship between Aoba and Yagami was by far the best thing in the manga, followed by, in no particular order, the Yagami/Rin relationship, Umiko interacting with the young 'uns, and, from time to time, Hazuki's cute-girl lechery.

What's been the best part of this series since Yagami left?

joined Apr 25, 2019

Hi moguTL, Just asking Is the next chapter worst chapter in the entire series you talked about? I'm just asking because it seem to be focus on Hotaru

joined Jun 30, 2016

Stupid Hajime with your stupid decisions! glad they told you that to your face!

last edited at Feb 8, 2020 1:09PM

joined Dec 3, 2018

Love coming here to see almost everyone getting tired of what I saw coming the moment the experienced programmer Tsubame forgot to test her code before turning it in. The moment the author tried adding drama was when this series nose dived.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

That was replaced by Momo and Aoba. I miss Hifumi x Aoba a lot

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think Momo/Aoba relationship is the same as Aoba/Kou, a senior/junior relationship with one having more experience than the other and willing to help. I mean, i know it's not something people remember but Momo is already living with Narumi.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

I think Momo/Aoba relationship is the same as Aoba/Kou, a senior/junior relationship with one having more experience than the other and willing to help. I mean, i know it's not something people remember but Momo is already living with Narumi.

Yeah I never understood people shipping her with Aoba when she's already married and living with her "wife" ... but hang in there people, this bad dream will be over soon!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

As long as she's already cheating on Hifumi I want an Aoba/Nene sex arc.I reaiize that wiII make the manga harder to finish on scheduIe but it wiII be more fun and create new cheating strategies.

To reply you must either login or sign up.