Forum › missed anything

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I couldn't visit dynasty because my new house didn't have internet connection but I'm back now did I miss anything , did anything big happened in the last 6 months? Please inform me a bit

last edited at Jan 10, 2020 11:35AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Year changed.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

thanks

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

6 months without internet is a long time

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Sorry, I don't really keep track of stuff and read news, so I couldn't really help you or even really could think of anything big that happened, so I made a joke assuming it'll soon be lost in a sea of people telling you actual stuff. I didn't expect nobody writing anything, so now it looks like I made fun of you.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Not a lot, I think we tend to be a little less dramatic here than a lot of internet hangouts. Though of course there have been a few topics that have deteriorated into nonsense. Mostly "1 & 1/2" because it deals with a lot of taboo things and also doesn't update very fast. Lately "My Unrequited Love" has been a bit of a contentious topic. Other than that, meh. Couple people banned for being jerks but that's it.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Fragtime was animated as an ova but the studio had t close shortly after the release so we don't know how or when we'll get the bluray... maybe it won't come out.
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/comprehensive_tovarisch this manga was completely translated finally and it's awesome

Bloom into you also ended perfectly

Playstation released the new logo and it's amazing: PS5

GendoIkari changed avatar and no longer has a bucket

last edited at Jan 11, 2020 4:40PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

GendoIkari changed avatar and no longer has a bucket

HOW DARE HE!

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Truly the end times.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Woah. Welcome back oguzhan96.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Sorry, I don't really keep track of stuff and read news, so I couldn't really help you or even really could think of anything big that happened, so I made a joke assuming it'll soon be lost in a sea of people telling you actual stuff. I didn't expect nobody writing anything, so now it looks like I made fun of you.

nah, I actually thought it was funny when I read it

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Lol I thought no one was gonna answer so I didn't check it again even tough it is a bit late thank you all for your comments I'm happy I can finally finish Comprehensive Tovarisch after all those years.

To reply you must either login or sign up.