Forum › Caterpillar & Butterfly discussion

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

more kurogane...
i need more....

glasses and black, long, straingh hair are the best

joined Nov 11, 2010

This was a kind of subtle story. Very good, but I'd have also liked a bit more resolution. In the end the 'yuri' aspect didn't come out that much. Well, on the other hand, I guess the subtlety might also have been what gives this piece its uniqueness.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I don't really like Kurogane Ken's drawing but i still like the mangas he draws, and i suppose this will have more chapters am i right?

last edited at Apr 20, 2013 9:27AM

joined Feb 1, 2013

I don't really like Kurogane Ken's drawing but i still like the mangas he draws, and i suppose this will have more chapters am i right?

Category : Oneshot.

Well, it could have been put in the wrong place, but you're probably wrong.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Well, it could have been put in the wrong place, but you're probably wrong.

Daamn :D

joined Dec 18, 2014

Well, this was waaay to subtle for my taste.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

No matter how many times I read this story, I wish Kurogane-sensei would draw a sequel to this one shot.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Shoots photo vertically. Photo comes out horizontally.

Yeah, alright.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Yeah, alright.

First, you don't see the phone when she take the photo..
And second when you turn your display the photo itself turns too.. Do you've never had a phone ?

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Yeah, alright.

First, you don't see the phone when she take the photo..
And second when you turn your display the photo itself turns too.. Do you've never had a phone ?

Except its a flip phone that rarely, if ever, had a gyroscope. Arguably she could have manually zoomed and rotated the picture, but the scene implies that the photo is being shown during or immediately afterward. On top of that the photo shows more on the sides than what seems reasonably possible for a camera sensor that small if it was shot vertically.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Can someone explain this to me? Did I get baited into reading yet another useless unrequited love story like an idiot?

To reply you must either login or sign up.