Forum › Your Fault discussion

joined Jul 8, 2013

Oh my fuck. Another fucking NTR series. GFDI. There is a weirdly large amount of people in Japan, who have a pretty low view of lesbians, aren't there? Because there are way too many series like this bullshit right here. And people. The fact that they were kissing in bed like that (even if they didn't have sex) makes this both cheating AND NTR. So this is just literally everything I hate all together in one, disappointing two-shot. It even had a shit ending too. Ugh. I need to find a nicer series to wash the crap taste this series left in my mouth.

EDIT: OH MY FUCK HOW DID I MISS THE CHEATING TAG HERE!? WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!? I WOULDN'T HAVE FUCKING READ IT HAD I SEEN IT GDI! Excuse me, while I go cry in the corner, possibly while bashing my face against the wall as hard as I possibly can.

last edited at Sep 9, 2014 8:50PM

joined Sep 4, 2014

Stop me if I'm wrong but there is only one person suffering here, no ?

Three actually. All of them are suffering in their own ways, be it emotional or physical.

34fyvmg
joined Jun 17, 2013

did not like this one bit. I need to go douse myself in some fluff

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Well...
I want that senpai.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

no im not, im asking why they bother when they know it will get terrible reactions in the comments

'cause they want to maybe ?

And maybe because there are people who like to read this? No need to shaft out other people's interests. It's nice to have some different types of stuff besides vanilla (although I wouldn't exactly call this original either).

joined Apr 13, 2012

people take everything too seriously, don't they? I liked this work, for various reasons and the NTR/Cheating thing was one of them. Life is like that, take action now or don't be crying later if you didn't.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

I actually want to see if there is a second part to this, its very interesting and I would love to see how it turns out for all them. Man this was pure awesome and refreshing!!

last edited at Sep 9, 2014 10:09PM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

I laugh all the way to the end.
This is just too hilalious.

joined Oct 11, 2010

meh

I
joined May 21, 2014

people take everything too seriously, don't they? I liked this work, for various reasons and the NTR/Cheating thing was one of them. Life is like that, take action now or don't be crying later if you didn't.

Well I like this much too, but even if we don't take it seriously it still piss people off if they forced to read hopefully good manga but get disappointed later

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

She should've at least made love with her childhood friend to make things a little better.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Oh my fuck. Another fucking NTR series. GFDI. There is a weirdly large amount of people in Japan, who have a pretty low view of lesbians, aren't there?

I'm not sure how you connected those dots. The bulk of NTR content is from straight H-manga scenarios. If I had to say NTR is a "low view" of women in general regardless of sexuality. Because they are "easily" seduced.

Because there are way too many series like this bullshit right here. And people. The fact that they were kissing in bed like that (even if they didn't have sex) makes this both cheating AND NTR.

No, that's not how it works.

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

NTR is only satisfying when there's revenge.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Well...
I want that senpai.

lol right!? that count to ten thing was totally hot!! :D

I don't really know what "NTR" means, i'll google it later...
but I would be very interested in a continuation just to see what all happens ^_^

Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

Oh my fuck. Another fucking NTR series. GFDI. There is a weirdly large amount of people in Japan, who have a pretty low view of lesbians, aren't there? Because there are way too many series like this bullshit right here. And people. The fact that they were kissing in bed like that (even if they didn't have sex) makes this both cheating AND NTR. So this is just literally everything I hate all together in one, disappointing two-shot. It even had a shit ending too. Ugh. I need to find a nicer series to wash the crap taste this series left in my mouth.

EDIT: OH MY FUCK HOW DID I MISS THE CHEATING TAG HERE!? WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!? I WOULDN'T HAVE FUCKING READ IT HAD I SEEN IT GDI! Excuse me, while I go cry in the corner, possibly while bashing my face against the wall as hard as I possibly can.

Friend do you even know what cheating and NTR means? The only people that are dating are Kanako and senpai so how is it cheating? lol

joined Apr 14, 2013

Well. Shit

joined Jan 31, 2013

I disagree. The reactions here should give you some indication of why having a tag like that is important,

No I'm sorry you can just use a WRONG tag just because of the reactions, it's like taggig Wife and wife Het, it's just plain wrong.

There isn't a couple, therefore there is no cheating, it's not a matter of interpretation, it's just cold facts.

last edited at Sep 9, 2014 11:22PM

joined Apr 23, 2014

...and they all lived happily ever after. The End.

last edited at Sep 9, 2014 11:30PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

No I'm sorry you can just use a WRONG tag just because of the reactions, it's like taggig Wife and wife Het, it's just plain wrong.

There isn't a couple, therefore there is no cheating, it's not a matter of interpretation, it's just cold facts.

People write wrong things all the time because of the masses, that's just cold facts man.

joined Jan 31, 2013

People write wrong things all the time because of the masses, that's just cold facts man.

Not a reason to deliberately use misleading tags

"Love triangle" is the perfect tool for the job since this is, you know, A LOVE TRIANGLE.

last edited at Sep 9, 2014 11:55PM

Rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1girls_from_fate_stay_night
joined Aug 30, 2013

I don't feel right after reading this manga. The relationship between the childhood friend is so vague. Are they in love or what? Doesn't seem like that. But i have that wishful thinking that they are.
The cheating tag? Is it appropriate to use it because i don't see any cheating here. I only see one couple, kanako and senpai. I clicked this manga because of the nsfw tag (hehe :b) but i totally didn't see the cheating tag and it left a bad taste in my mouth :(.
I really like this drawing and it has been a while i see this kind of art, so silver lining?

Weird-face
joined Jul 2, 2014

ugh ... i was hoping they wouldnt post this here ... i mean 2 NTR works in 1 week , wtf wrong with you ppl, im very grateful for YP for the translate but man they can choose better work to translate not this.

There's a lot of stuff wrong with me. ;D I love tragedies, the worse the better (sure, this isn't as bad as it very well could have been, though I enjoyed it none the less), and I equally love other people's reactions to it, so when I got the chance to edit something like this I jumped at it. The disgusted comments just make my day.

And sure, technically it's not NTR or cheating, but I can entirely understand why someone would think that way (they're keeping the whole thing secret from one another after all), so perhaps those tags serve as a fair warning if nothing else.

Firstly, hiiiiiiii horn! I see you're still doing editing stuff :)
Now about the manga...
Yeah I guess people's reactions are interesting, huh (well, that's why we're all posting on forums)? This is my first time reading something like this so I don't know how to react... the tags weren't enough warning for me.....

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

Actually I like the story. It was different and quite realistic - even if both girls are gay, one can still be seduced by another girl, it's not like everytime it will go all smoothly. Yeah, the first girl was quite naive with toughts like she had to be a boy, etc., but she was also very young, so it kinda made sense. Also senpai may enjoy sex, but she was also honest, so she was probably my favorite character. Not sure if love triangle though, the younger girls weren't in actual relationship and I think, the blackhaired girl wasn't even in love with her friend, she was just slowly realizing her sexuality - it happened to me too long time ago. :D But I also think it can be interpreted many ways. :)

last edited at Sep 10, 2014 12:51AM

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

Well, that made my heart ache a bit...

I
joined May 21, 2014

Just because how the artist draw it and tease a ntr content to the reader. the actual story is might not that bad or more angsty than what you think. when you think about the actual content ignoring author storytelling-style citrus are way more bad and there is relatively more manga that worse with deception of happy drawing style and story telling, just think about morishima akiko manga actual content.

last edited at Sep 10, 2014 1:10AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.