Forum › What's that manga called?

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Saw this image as a user's profile, definitely recognize the art, was wondering what manga it was from. Thanks!
https://dynasty-scans.com/system/users_avatars/000/017/629/medium/ZomgYuri.jpg?1425481375

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

It's an edited version of this.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

It's an edited version of this.

Oh that makes sense, I do for sure recognize Morishima Akiko's art. disappointing to be sure.

joined Jul 11, 2018

Looking for a series where theres this short girl dating a tomboy who she thinks is a boy, but when theyre about to do it or something she finds out the tomboy is actually a girl and her chest was just hidden by her track suit. The shorter girl says she loves her either way. Also the tomboy has an older sister

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

tositc posted:

Looking for a series where theres this short girl dating a tomboy who she thinks is a boy, but when theyre about to do it or something she finds out the tomboy is actually a girl and her chest was just hidden by her track suit. The shorter girl says she loves her either way. Also the tomboy has an older sister

This.

joined Jul 11, 2018

Yup, that's the one! Thank you!

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

It was 2 Office Ladies, one always leaves right at a specific time, but it's cause she's caring for her sister's kid, and the main character goes from hating her to helping her take care of the kid. It's yuri, it was pretty good.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

arch99 posted:

It was 2 Office Ladies, one always leaves right at a specific time, but it's cause she's caring for her sister's kid, and the main character goes from hating her to helping her take care of the kid. It's yuri, it was pretty good.

This.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

That's the one, thank you!

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

Mc was childhood friends and gave pen I think to friend, friend moved away and Mc works at restaurant where she is getting betrothed at.

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

Hi, I'm looking for a manga about a orphan girl in middle school with a single wing in her back, is really cute and can't find it, thanks for your help.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Hi, I'm looking for a manga about a orphan girl in middle school with a single wing in her back, is really cute and can't find it, thanks for your help.

Here we go

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

Here we go
Thank uuuuu

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Mc was childhood friends and gave pen I think to friend, friend moved away and Mc works at restaurant where she is getting betrothed at.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/water_depth

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Oh god no now I'm reading this one again and it's making me cry. Fuck.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Oh god no now I'm reading this one again and it's making me cry. Fuck.

It's one of my favorites too.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Alright so this was a lewd manga.

Two girls are going at it and one uses a dildo to stick in the other girl and the other girl was like "no way! Thats too big! It won't fit!" (Obviously though, it fit)

And the first girl is like "see I knew it would fit!" While the second girl is really surprised and kinda scared saying stuff like "no way!"

And thats when the first girl asks if the second girl was a virgin and the second girl said yes.

First girl feels super bad for taking her virginity in such a crappy way and makes up to her.

Sorry that I wrote it so confusing but I'd really appreciate if I could find this one again.

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Swans%20filth
joined Apr 30, 2017

Looking for a one-shot ( i think) where the characters are at a class reunion of some sort. The main character hadn't seen her friend in a long time ( since school I believe) and was nervous about the reunion. The friend has an appearance change, going from a plain girl to a gyaru type pretty girl, i think in the hope of getting the main girls attention. Dont remember tags so help finding this would be appreciated.

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Mar 18, 2016

High school girls, one of them is convinced she and another girl are in love and happily dating. None of her friends believe this because the other girl has never spoken to the excitable one, then one day on the way home from school the stoic girl turns back and gives a look to the excitable girl and the look is misinterpreted as disgust. Endgame is they really were dating and the stoic girl wanted to show excited one her room for the first time or something like that.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

High school girls, one of them is convinced she and another girl are in love and happily dating. None of her friends believe this because the other girl has never spoken to the excitable one, then one day on the way home from school the stoic girl turns back and gives a look to the excitable girl and the look is misinterpreted as disgust. Endgame is they really were dating and the stoic girl wanted to show excited one her room for the first time or something like that.

This one

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

This one I'm searching for I haven't actually read before, but I'm kinda curious.
It's basically the one that this person mentions in the second paragraph of their post (which you may see I quoted literally the post under it)

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Thank

To reply you must either login or sign up.