Forum › Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid discussion

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Guess What? It's Anime time! And a big Yay for the announcement of Vivid's anime adaption!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ DAMN IT! you took my comment! let's hope the cut the BS and make it good!

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I hope they don't look the same now.

Damn, how many chapters did I miss? Last time I saw, the tournament was still ongoing.

looks up the chapters and starts reading

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Hey that wasn't too bad! Am I the only one who doesn't want this to try to be the best thing ever but to just stay enjoyable?. I really just don't want Vivid to suck And I want some canon yuri.*random guy: hahaha good one

A_channel_wallpaper_11-t2
joined Mar 1, 2014

An update, finally!

Dd_croissant__kawaii__by_amis0129-d5l0ecf
joined Mar 1, 2014

Hey that wasn't too bad! Am I the only one who doesn't want this to try to be the best thing ever but to just stay enjoyable?. I really just don't want Vivid to suck And I want some canon yuri.*random guy: hahaha good one

Aside from Nanoha and Fate, you mean?
I doubt Vivio and Ein will get something official so soon, but it's obvious they're meant to be together.

last edited at Sep 7, 2014 11:00AM

Profile_picture_by_revolpe-d7ojz00
joined Apr 1, 2013

Aside from Nanoha and Fate, you mean?
I doubt Vivio and Ein will get something official so soon, but it's obvious they're meant to be together.

Yeah, they fucked in their past lives didn't they? Or had some romantic stuff going on back then?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ We'll have to wait and see.
Page 5 geez Lulu that face you have become such a tease I like it ♥
So uuhh even though there was a lot of naked girls running around I feel like they aren't shoe-horning the ecchi as much or is it the censorship giving me that illusion? either way I'm enjoying this manga again yay!

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

One of the thing that kind of annoys me with that manga is that at first, it was "whoa, Vivio have an adult mode that she can control", like it was something unique. Then Ein came in with one two, but well, she was somehow related to Vivio, so why not...

But then, even Vivio's friend had one because... reasons ? And now, it seems pretty much every loli character out there can turn into an adult as they want. Kind of annoying, really...

A shame, because I really like Vivio as a character (only thing that made Strikers barely worth watching in my opinion), but this manga is kind of ruining both her and the whole setting to me. :/

Think I'll stick with my rule of "there's nothing after nanoha A's." ><

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

^ it would be awesome if Nanoha get back her loli mode!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Well that was kinda the point of Vivid Nanoha gen 2 they just screwed up what we like about Nanoha that's why people dislike the new stuff but its not bad honestly it has highs and lows...a lot of lows but there's fun to be had.

And no not everyone goes adult mode only Vi, Ein and Rio(I think they gave her that ability to keep up with the others since Corona has summon AND strike arts), hmmm it would be hilarious to see an "Adult" mode Caro XD

joined Mar 30, 2012

Woah Vivio, no, don't you think that's a lil too many people?

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Awww... So much hate, huh?

Well, I got a bit hooked into it (not that much though)... It's just that maybe I'm anticipating something between Vivio and Einhart to develop?

Though yeah... I still prefer NanoFate better (⌒▽⌒)

Images
joined May 22, 2014

My biggest problem with this series is that there are just too many characters. This leaves not enough room to properly develop them. This was already a problem in strikers and here they further amplify it by introducing a shit-ton more of them.

joined Jan 30, 2014

good old times when NanoFate were main characters...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

In response to ch 52s credit page... Yeah right? page 6: the page t*ts are gathered.
Ok chapter more cute Lulu, more moe loli witch and kid Olivie is a bad-ass again more JereVic

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You are nuts they said, is just subtext they said
http://i.imgbox.com/srXg2MU4.jpg
**** YOU HATERS :V

I don't know how to suggest images to uploaders, last time I was totally ignored u.u

last edited at Apr 2, 2015 7:33PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

^ that image is already on here.

... B-But mine is bigger! Is not like I didn't noticed it was uploaded.. ALSO mine is clean and stuff

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

So, why is chapter 53 not in here?

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I guess this is all a matter of perspective. Personally, I got started in the series with StrikerS and simply just informed myself about the backstory of the relevant characters via Wiki. I never actually watched the first and second MGLN season, because I never really liked the whole setting of children fighting serious battles (hence why I also didn't like the roles of Erio and Caro). I guess it's for that lack of nostalgia that I actually find myself enjoying Vivid very much, since it continues the story of the characters I've come to love in StrikerS.

Pretty much agree with that statement. I mean I didn't start with Strikers and have watched Nanoha right from the start, but I have to say that I overall love ViviD. I guess I can just say that I'm not nearly as nostalgic as you guys are and am able to see this series as its own item? I don't continue comparing it to how great A's was and while I do agree with what another person said about how I find it a bit unrealistic, that the forward kids from StrikerS have progressed so much that they can actually put elites like Nanoha and Fate in such critical positions, I'm not the least bit surprised, that Vivio and Einhart are powerful, regarding their backstory and everything. Also, in regards of the general power displayed in ViviD, I think you need to put it in prespective. It's mainly the visual effects, that make the attacks look super strong, but when the actual damage is described, it becomes clear, that if one of those kids would've fought A's Nanoha, they would've went down with a single Divine Buster. Sieglinde is described as the currently most powerful competitor of the Inter Middle and all one of her feared Eraser attacks did was to mess up the arena floor a bit. Moreover, when the crash emulate describes the damage the so called "extreme hits" caused, it becomes even clearer. A broken arm, a burned wrist, a bruised upper body. THIS is the damage those kids can cause when putting all their power in an attack. Compared to what Nanoha and Fate were able to do at that age, that's nothing. The mangakas are just visually exaggerating the moves to not bore the readers. Honestly, I agree with that method. If the fights wouldn't look as epic as they do, I would've probably not read every chapter of them.

PS: I officially declare Harry Tribeca as one of my new fav characters of the Nanohaverse. She just rocks.
And also: Dude, I totally ship Sieglinde x Victoria. Like... (* ___ *)

last edited at Aug 16, 2015 6:01PM

Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

Ahhh, that Takamichi-brand "Friendship." Cooling heads since 2004.

Tumblr_nhu0zv3oda1qi0l3mo5_250
joined Jul 3, 2013

chapter 61
page 26
sees vivio's not only full blush but that sparkle in her eyes complete with flowers in the bachground

Ladies and gentlemen, the exact moment vivio fell in love.
xD

last edited at Jan 30, 2016 10:36PM

You%20thought%20it%20was%20a%20pancake
joined Sep 16, 2013

Gunflame and PIlebunker? Harry's all Guilty Gear'd out, isn't she?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mahou_shoujo_lyrical_nanoha_vivid_ch65#17
Did they just arrive at Vivio's school like that? did they walk all the way from their house holding arms?! Anyone with at least a lvl 1 gaydar would blush at the sight of that. kyaaaaa <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.