Forum › Love Live! discussion

ReadingDoujinshi
Images%20(4)
joined Oct 6, 2018

I think it be intresting if there honoka x chika..

joined Jan 6, 2017

Honoka x Bread, Hanayo x White Rice, Nico x Cringe, etc are obviously the superior ships.

Corn The Mighty
Emoji_u1f33d.svg
joined Aug 26, 2018

man... the long waits between new doujins is so thumb-twiddlingly intense

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

not gonna lie, this is definitely me when reading love live fanworks<br>

bringing a end to all shipipng war's

last edited at Aug 11, 2019 12:13PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Lie, everybody know that Love Live is just Nico's harem playing together.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I now thinnk Nico and Maki are equals. Maki often cuddles Nico, because she is bigger, but there is, for instance, the infamous group shot where Nico boldly puts her hand up Maki's bare thigh. And Nico tends to initiate NicoMaki hugs.

Also it's a pity there's so little Sunshine x SIP doujins. I think a YoshiNico pair would be cute until they strangled each other (first date).

last edited at Dec 1, 2019 9:39PM

B6c1f04788d8af2d84ea30189c7c22cee271b73a1364905957
joined Nov 10, 2017

I now thinnk Nico and Maki are equals. Maki often cuddles Nico, because she is bigger, but there is, for instance, the infamous group shot where Nico boldly puts her hand up Maki's bare thigh. And Nico tends to initiate NicoMaki hugs.

Also it's a pity there's so little Sunshine x SIP doujins. I think a YoshiNico pair would be cute until they strangled each other (first date).

There was this doujin.
https://mangadex.org/title/43567/love-live-love-live-sunshine-yoshiko-nico-please

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

this is on spot lmao

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

About 2 years ago, I went through the effort of reading every "BanG Dream!" doujin and all the images. (I made a forum post about it if you're curious...).

Anyway, I have decided to go through the same thing with Love Live. This means I'll be reading all the Love Live doujins and looking through all the images. And I'm not only going to be going through the first Love Live series, I'll be going through all of the Sunshine, Nijigasaki, and Superstar Doujins as well.

Honestly, there are SO MANY doujins and images from Love Live on this site so I have no idea how long this is going to take LOL.

To reply you must either login or sign up.