Forum › I read every BanG Dream! doujin...

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Hello everybody! My name is Roshi710 and I spend 1 year and a bit over 3 months reading through all the BanG Dream! Doujins on Dynasty. (I even went through all the images...)

It was quite overwhelming at first with all the ships I had to go through. But I pulled through and managed to read it all! There were honestly some doujins I didn't want to read such as ones that had the tragedy and the violence tags... But luckily there were only like a couple that had those tags...

Anyways the point of me making this post is so that I can post the list I compiled of all the best doujins and images I read/saw.

Here's the list: https://dynasty-scans.com/lists/313863-the-finest-doujins-that-bang-dream-has-to-offer

Also, I haven't watched the Anime or played any of the games so it is kinda odd that I know a lot of the characters before looking at any of the original source material... But after reading all those doujins I am honestly really looking forward to watching the Anime!

Oh! One more thing, after a bit of a break I am thinking of reading through all of the Love Live! Fracnchise's doujins and images...

last edited at Oct 30, 2021 12:04AM

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

very cool Roshi710 but who was best girl and pairing also good job you madman

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Inspiring!

Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

hope you like twinkle twinkle little star

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Oh! One more thing, after a bit of a break I am thinking of reading through all of the Love Live! Fracnchise's doujins and images...

Considerably bigger task than BanG. After that is complete, you do realise there is only one option left to you, right? Reading through all the Touhou stuff.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins posted:

Considerably bigger task than BanG. After that is complete, you do realize there is only one option left to you, right? Reading through all the Touhou stuff.

Well logically that would be the next step... Honestly pretty daunting though...

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

rudtud posted:

very cool Roshi710 but who was best girl and pairing also good job you madman

Hmm, that is a tough choice but I would say my fav characters were definitely Sayo, Lisa, and Saaya...

I like Sayo's cool beauty vibe and I do like her minty green hair colour...

With Lisa, I liked how she was very stylish and I liked the companions she for others, especially Yukina...

Lastly, the things I liked about Saaya were how she is very nice to everybody and is good at caring for others and I honestly just think she's interesting cause her family runs a bakery...

Now when it comes to the pairing I had a lot that I liked so it's rather difficult to narrow it down to one so I'll just list my top 5:

Ako x Rinko

Arisa x Saaya

Sayo x Tsumugi

Misaki x Kanon

Lisa x Yukina

To reply you must either login or sign up.