Forum › From Aiu Station on the Hiragana Line discussion

joined Apr 13, 2012

ahh, it was a beautiful work as expected from the author!! We've getting so much yuri it could make me burst into tears at any moment ;_; great, really... and SENPAI'S REACTION, hnnnghh ~

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

EH!? what? >< that's it? TT

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

That reveal moment at the end was so beautiful. I really love subtle storytelling like this.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

MOOOOARRR i want moarrrr wow this was so cute. love it. hoping for the sequel to get scanlated.

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

When will you cross my life, Tsune?! I ride the train everyday too and I so need a pervert and boredom-repellent.

On another note, I just experienced that overflowing of emotions three days ago, on a fateful bus ride home from a camping. That miracle-like feeling when a bad thing, seating on a jumper seat (middle of the bus), turned out to be a great opportunity to seat beside your crush, coupled with a little bit of acting asleep, then resting your head on her shoulder, with a chance of being skin-to-skin in arms, exchanging a small amount of body heat. Whew! My heart just went crazy throughout the ride! And then when it ended, you came back to being dead. But dang! In short, I really wished that moment lasted forever! Because it's a sad thing when you're seriously in crush but the probability of seeing her again is up to quantum entanglement's fate!

joined Jan 22, 2014

God they are both adorable, but why did she not get off with her? It seemed like she was trying to change the subject.
Side note: Seto Asaki and Okuyama Tsune are first name and surname respectively?

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

God they are both adorable, but why did she not get off with her? It seemed like she was trying to change the subject.
Side note: Seto Asaki and Okuyama Tsune are first name and surname respectively?

No, Lastname-Firstname is usual introduction in Japan. And there was even that part that Tsune is old-fashioned name apparently.

last edited at Jan 22, 2014 2:55PM

joined Jan 22, 2014

No, Lastname-Firstname is usual introduction in Japan. And there was even that part that Tsune is old-fashioned name apparently.

Thank you!

joined Feb 9, 2014

"Loudest" BLUSH ever. Bet Tsune could hear it even when the train was already half a station away.

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

I really hope that the sequel gets translated soon!! I really would like to see a continuation of this.

and if it ever gets uploaded, it would be nice if it had a part 2 label on it or something so that I would know it was the sequel to this

anyway thanks so much for bringing great yuri to us ^_^

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I really hope that the sequel gets translated soon!! I really would like to see a continuation of this.

and if it ever gets uploaded, it would be nice if it had a part 2 label on it or something so that I would know it was the sequel to this

anyway thanks so much for bringing great yuri to us ^_^

It already has! http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ill_send_her_home_on_the_last_train

And yeah, our sorting system is kinda broken for two-part works, still trying to figure that one out...

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

It already has! http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ill_send_her_home_on_the_last_train

And yeah, our sorting system is kinda broken for two-part works, still trying to figure that one out...

ahahaha yeah I clicked on the author and then saw a title with "train" in it >_< sorry for not thinking before I speak LOL

anyway thanks for the reply and I appreciate your diligence!

joined Jun 12, 2012

I swear, I read this atleast 20 times already.

BlurredExistence
Blurred
joined Jan 31, 2013

I absolutely love this couple, especially Tsune! I just want more and more and more and more!

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

The last four pages are incredible. The second frame of page thirteen - where Tsune's eyes are pure white and her scarf is blowing off to one side in a wide open space - conveys distant yearning in a way that I can't put into words. Her blank eyes make her seem like a ghost, or a siren.

I've also felt Asaki's revelation, where love bursts within, overwhelming your nerves and thoughts, and you cry and cry and cry. There isn't anything that can prepare you. Sometimes you can talk with a person for months, without feeling anything at all, before the madness hits. Asaki's face on the final page really captures the shock and euphoria.

Then you have the text with the platform fading into white, a single moment of transcendence becoming eternity. 'I wished from the bottom of my heart, that I could keep riding along these tracks together with her, forever and...'

Oh, I'm gushing, and I'm getting all flowery, but I love it so much.

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

Can't blame you. This one shot is so tight, the author clearly put a lot of heart into it.

While it has a sequel, and that sequel is very good, I honestly think this works perfect as a one shot from start to finish.

Like you, I want to analyze it closely and explain how good it is. Actually, I already did <<it's a link~! I basically broke down why this works so well and what it's doing well, or at least in my opinion. It's a very good start to Amagakure's Last Train and I get why she started with it/named her Hirari anthology after this story (or, well, its sequel).

Reading this feels like falling in love :>

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 9:27AM

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

AHHHHHHHHH

Dp
joined Oct 22, 2018

Can't blame you. This one shot is so tight, the author clearly put a lot of heart into it.

While it has a sequel, and that sequel is very good, I honestly think this works perfect as a one shot from start to finish.

Like you, I want to analyze it closely and explain how good it is. Actually, I already did <<it's a link~! I basically broke down why this works so well and what it's doing well, or at least in my opinion. It's a very good start to Amagakure's Last Train and I get why she started with it/named her Hirari anthology after this story (or, well, its sequel).

Reading this feels like falling in love :>

Thank you so much!

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Kisssssssssss

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

I'm not sure, but some of the locations might be Japanese linguistic puns.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Yeah so funny story... I just searched for train and I found this surprisingly good one-shot and it has a sequel! That was surprisingly good luck...

last edited at Oct 27, 2020 10:38PM

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

Yeah so funny story... I just searched for train and I found this surprisingly good one-shot and it has a sequel! That was surprisingly good luck...

that is indeed a funny story

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Dddddd---------aaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn. That unveiling on page 13 was unreal. Tsune was totally smokin'!

I love that it comes across with so little detail. It's practically a rough sketch, but that face could burn a hole in my screen!

To reply you must either login or sign up.