Forum › Posts by Hannoverfist

Hannoverfist
joined Feb 9, 2014

Anyone think "killed her father" added anything good to this story?

Nope, just useless Drama that got solved instantly. Shit doesn't make sense either. Wiretapping your daughter because she said something outrageous is a bit to much mangalogic for me in this setting.

Hannoverfist
Stretch discussion 24 Jun 10:00
joined Feb 9, 2014

Seriously so many things wrong with that, it could be for pleasure or maybe she was scared of being a virgin or anything and that would be a half decent reason but nope just doing it cause she was gonna have it anyway..........

These are two "valid" reasons to loose your virginity when you are a teen or young adult and "just to get it over with" is one too. For me it was a mix of these and I didn't really thought about it at the time. That came years later.

Also, the "But did I really consider that... just now" probably means she considered train suicide ( which is a common and pretty successful way of committing suicide ).

nah she might be thinking there're casualty by the quake and delighted by the tought.

Oh that makes more sense, well that's even more dark of a thought, wish harm on others. I see why she was taken aback and why she looked down on herself again for still being the same.

I thought of train suicide, too, but Schadenfreude really makes more sense.

The last 2 chapters made my Yurisense tingle. But it doesnt matter anymore, its a great read and I really don't see forced drama here. The story goes over a long stretch of time which makes the things that happend quite realistic.

joined Feb 9, 2014

I remember when I proposed we too had sex immediatly after the yes. Its just natural, you kiss and hug and have flashs of the future in your mind (all the clichethingies: dogs, cats, a house, siting as old farts on the veranda together). The emotions well up and BAM.

Hannoverfist
joined Feb 9, 2014

Well as the title states, she is everyones sister. If you have a broken hard (or your penis is to large) Shizu will heal you in her bed.
http://exhentai.org/g/243862/3c5a874208/

Hannoverfist
Sen to Man discussion 01 Mar 01:28
joined Feb 9, 2014

Oh shit, I think my laughing over chapter 1 just woke up my flatmate (its 7 in the morning here)

Hannoverfist
Love Fool discussion 28 Feb 05:46
joined Feb 9, 2014

^ THIS!
Its a bit sad that he changed his style in Sankarea.

Hannoverfist
joined Feb 9, 2014

In case anyone cares. This is based off a J-Drama. Not a anime or manga. Took me a few minutes to figure that out with google because I kept looking for the manga/anime equivalent.

That took a while for me to find. Because a search for Rhythm and Police only returns links to the titlesong and various remixes of it. The show is called Bayside Shakedown.

joined Feb 9, 2014

"Loudest" BLUSH ever. Bet Tsune could hear it even when the train was already half a station away.