Forum › Kiss the Rain discussion

joined Jan 5, 2016

This series is too good.
Can't believe there's people that still hate Homura.
It's as crazy as people that don't see the Yuri in the series

Nui
joined Jun 22, 2019

This is so good, the art, the story, the emotions. I love the angst when it comes to Homura since she is such a tragic character. But I also love it when she has the potential for a happy ending with Madoka.

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

where is the angst tag oh my god

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

C'mon people, at least let them be happy in the doujins.

joined Jun 22, 2019

I... I'm not crying...!
Just give Homura happiness, please...!

Also, when Homura kissed Madoka's fingers I CANTTTTT

last edited at Oct 28, 2019 1:52AM

Fb53fe34d432b0bb93d8e4aa74d71e46
joined Apr 1, 2018

I can't stop the tears from flowing :(

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

What a wonderful doujin, this needs a bittersweet as fuck tag. The attraction and chemistry they have is incredible, they’ll always be my favorite tragic lovers

As much as I’d like for best girl Homura to find happiness, I love the bittersweet/depressing nature of most Homumado doujins as it’s more realistic (realistic in the Madoka Magica universe)

last edited at Oct 28, 2019 6:47AM

joined Nov 7, 2013

why am i crying. T. T

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Here comes the sadness again...man, that's a good doujin. Captures this pairing perfectly. I haven't felt this level of angst in quite awhile with a PMMM doujin.

last edited at Oct 28, 2019 11:57AM

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Something something Rebellion. It might work for her plotline, but that's still a level of crazy too far in many eyes.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

This is so precious... so precious. And so depressing as fuck ((((((

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

What a wonderful doujin, this needs a bittersweet as fuck tag. The attraction and chemistry they have is incredible, they’ll always be my favorite tragic lovers

As much as I’d like for best girl Homura to find happiness, I love the bittersweet/depressing nature of most Homumado doujins as it’s more realistic (realistic in the Madoka Magica universe)

It certainly works for the series, but it's also why I don't really like most of the doujins from the series. It's just too bleak.

That's why I love Maitake's works.

With that said, this is a wonderful release. In character, poignant, & gorgeous.

last edited at Oct 28, 2019 6:06PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Polycell posted:

Something something Rebellion. It might work for her plotline, but that's still a level of crazy too far in many eyes.

After all the trauma she's been through, regardless of whether she went too far, it's completely understandable. And considering her overarching motivations and the fact she's still attempting to keep her original promise to Madoka I don't think she's actually in the wrong honestly.

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

Thanks made me cry again, gotta love madoka magica

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

THIS WAS NOT OKAY AT ALL

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Now that's what I look for in a non-comedic PMMM fanwork. Well, that and gunplay.

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Yamada Ako is the best when it comes to Madoka Magica doujins. Captures the bittersweetness of the series perfectly. The feels...

joined Jan 12, 2017

I’m heading off to bed with a broken heart. Great work!

Nlkrxxa
joined May 21, 2020

This is so sad homura deserve more happiness!!

1_iztnku6fs3t3dqheomaxja
joined Sep 11, 2020

I am in incredible pain.

Fftnvqauuae0t6k
joined Dec 12, 2021

Lets just believe that:

Every day after the day Homura kissed Madoka's fingers under the rain, Madoka visited the library, hoping to get even just a glimpse of the girl again.

When almost all hope was lost, one day Homura finally came back. It was raining outside. Her hair was dripping wet from the rain. Homura was panting. She came there running.

Madoka stood up as soon as she saw the girl. Her worried eyes roamed Homura and she gasped when she saw the dirt and the lacerations on the girl's clothes. There were blackened traces of dried blood that smeared on her uniform.
Homura's expressive purples eyes were filled with apprehension. It widened when their eyes finally met, as if she couldn't believe she'd actually find Madoka there, waiting for her.

"Homura-chan?" Madoka said, still not making sense of what she's looking at.

Homura's really here.

She came back to her.

Homura exhaled, suddenly looking relieved, then she broke into a smile, her eyes glassy with happy tears.

"Hello, Madoka. Sorry if I kept you waiting."

To reply you must either login or sign up.