Forum › After School 23 discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The way the faces are drawn, shaped like a vertical wedge, is a bit disturbing. But the kissing is fantastic and totally makes up for it.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Silent sex is nice too.
No "ahhs! ♥" spamming the manga lets us see the art freely :D

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Silent sex is nice too.
No "ahhs! ♥" spamming the manga lets us see the art freely :D

Yeah, that kinda makes it hotter.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Well that was very sexy and arousing.
And the art is not bad so it kinda made the kiss and sex scene much more enjoyable.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I don't mind the faces, but the hands are just... spindly... or something. Otherwise it's great.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, the art in general is kinda bony, but not really in a bad way. Aside from the faces (and occasionally the tits) the anatomy is actually pretty good.

joined Jan 8, 2014

this was one of the hottest I've read! seriously awesome art and you can tell that was the focus, I dunno I think I need to re-read it and process it all again :P ^_^

Grinning_Wolves
Ldd
joined Apr 9, 2014

The art style is kinda different, but the expressions are amazing. I really like how the whole scene is carried out with no words or sounds but just the facial reactions. I'd really like to see more of that. :)

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I actually really like the particular style its great imo

joined Mar 23, 2013

Ah it's Tima! Precure doujins, that lovely Psycho Pass one shot and last but not least... that completely wacky Daughter and mother oneshot. I like this artist a lot.

But I have to agree with you Nez on

The way the faces are drawn, shaped like a vertical wedge, is a bit disturbing. But the kissing is fantastic and totally makes up for it.

and

Well, the art in general is kinda bony

These two factors kind of make me feel like I'm reading Yaoi, also sometimes the hands are a bit too long. But it depends on the oneshot.

Then again, the very cute blushes and the beautiful eyes easily make up for the "cons".
There's also minimal unnecessary talk during the dirty, and no "B-But it's dirty!" which is great.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Hmm- not bad but i didnt like the art- its messy and ugly imo.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

When the art in a nsfw doujin draws so much attention - and it's not all negative - surely the artist must be doing something right, hm?

I love Tima, and I love her sex scenes about as much as I can love that sort of thing. Great artist, great doujin!

last edited at Aug 30, 2014 11:41AM

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

I purely love Tima's artstyle = w = so sweet...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I purely love Tima's artstyle = w = so sweet...

I've warmed to it a lot. Didn't really expect to, but here we are.

123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

It's wierd.. I really like the art. It's cute to me.

last edited at Mar 6, 2017 4:24PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.