Forum › Gamma discussion

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

When does Jun use the incest card, you know, kissing and rubbing stuff, action is Def good and story too, but I don't know if getting all touchy feeling and hugging g would be considered incest.

I agree that it's not considered incest, so I think that the tag for that is not needed anymore.

Agree. Pls do review this admins

If you look at other things tagged with it, the incest tag is even used when one sister secretly loves the other and there's no physical intimacy whatsoever.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I looked this up on MAL and the main characters don't have articles:
https://myanimelist.net/manga/56057/γ
lol

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Profiles for Yuri and Miyuki, from Ogino's fanbox and translated by /u/

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

I love Ogino's works but.... I wish they weren't so absolutely fucking horny. Seriously, please don't draw breasts or skirt like that...

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Had a really good time reading this, gonna miss all the characters.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Trigger needs to make this into an anime Kill la Kill style.

joined Jul 11, 2019

i have literally never been angrier in my whole life. WHY DON'T THE SISTERS END UP TOGETHER!!!! IT'S NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

joined Jul 26, 2016

i have literally never been angrier in my whole life. WHY DON'T THE SISTERS END UP TOGETHER!!!! IT'S NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

whoa calm yo tits Mochi Au Lait

Layer
joined Oct 15, 2020

Wao, this series was amazing besides all the lewd, the heroes are so cool and Yuri is amazing (tho i kinda wish the sisters finished together tho)

joined Jul 29, 2022

ok first chapter ended an only things that is different between them in home and outside is less clothes

joined Jul 29, 2022

If someone dont know this monster series 1954 1984-1995 is Godzilla

joined Jul 29, 2022

AHH i think when this two sister met again they will start siscon action and both wife will be okay with this and i think that incest tag is in place because Miyuki tell Hikari that this two will have time together alone for themselves
And seriously i just can imagine that Miyuki will just jump on Yuri and start hugging her as crazy and after this something more because this two gives me that vibe that they will do something like this from sister love not as a couple but sisters
And when i read about they mother this just destroy my mind
And even author make pics about this two sister together then is canon but also we can see that this two have less time than with they wifes
This is my opinion about all this series

last edited at Aug 27, 2022 1:55PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.