Forum › LilyHara! discussion

joined Jun 9, 2018

Not only they changed academically/professionally, Boobies!!!!!!!!!!!

Giga_animehq_9
joined Feb 9, 2018

They look like the grown up version of Yuma and Hotaru. XD

Img_20180804_134146_602
joined Nov 12, 2016

Hee hee@_@ interesting. Moreeeee..

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

kaak runs wildly

We need a sequel. This pair is too cute.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Oof that art in the credits page looks gucci

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

This is nothing more than DIVINE JUSTICE. With yuri. Homura blessed it.

In the future, top and bottom will be decided by the hierarchy in the companies. Get used to it.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Way too fast. No development

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Way too fast. No development

Nah off screen there was rape into instant stockholms syndrome.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

This is nothing more than DIVINE JUSTICE. With yuri. Homura blessed it.

In the future, top and bottom will be decided by the hierarchy in the companies. Get used to it.

But the ending shows that the underling is on top.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

typical kodama. i love this author <3

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

This is just a story but it's better to be aware that something similar isn't the least bit nice in reality.

I honestly cannot tell if you're trying to insult us by speaking to us as if we were mentally handicapped children, or if you are a horribly messed-up person who can't tell fiction from reality and thinks everyone else is like them.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I'm really liking a lot of Kodama's stories lately. They're miles better than NTR, dunno if its because the length or what, but they feel a lot more relaxed.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

No one seems to mind that it's really sexual harassment...

While I personally do not agree with Sexual harassment... Points at author's name This is Kodama Naoko we're talking about. She loves to pull off this kind of stuff that leaves us very uncomfortable but somehow hooked.
Just look at the horror that NTR left us with. (No, I'm only talking about the manga. The anime adaptation is cursed and should never be watched)

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Well (when I initially started making this post, I actually typo-ed (is that even a word?) "eel", lol), THAT escalated quickly!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Well shit! This is the exact same story I was making a comic about, before I even knew this existed. And it is similar even in detail. (bullying, superior worker, etc.) Is someone reading my mind? O.o
Okay, but my story was longer and my main character is a lot more bitchy. But still, noooooo my idea is not original anymore... D:

Screenshot_39
joined Apr 17, 2017

Well shit! This is the exact same story I was making a comic about, before I even knew this existed. And it is similar even in detail. (bullying, superior worker, etc.) Is someone reading my mind? O.o
Okay, but my story was longer and my main character is a lot more bitchy. But still, noooooo my idea is not original anymore... D:

Did you complete your story?

joined May 3, 2014

So much potential in this, and it's crammed --again-- into a couple of pages of a one-shot.

it was way to short for one shot cuz i did get to read a few that were quite long and could write better

joined May 3, 2014

Also i hear praise from people for this author garbage stories about NTR and constant cheating, the thing is i realize she can never write a good portrait of healthy relationship >.> so it kinda awnser one of my question,

To reply you must either login or sign up.