these two are really sweet and i want a sequel to this! O:

the ''husband'' reminds me pretty hard of brioche d'arquien from dog days xD

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

whelp time to go get some blood work done to make sure I don't have diabites

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

So cute, so blissful ~~~

The art, the peaceful atmosphere, and the 2 characters really reminds me of this mangaka's stuff:
http://dynasty-scans.com/authors/hiiragi_yutaka

Sequel is coming sometime in the future, according to the release post.

last edited at Aug 15, 2014 11:29PM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

diabetus warning

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I really wish there were more releases like this. it's the perfect mix of fluff, sweetness, and all-around feel-goodness (is that even a word? oh well)

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

So cute, so blissful ~~~

The art, the peaceful atmosphere, and the 2 characters really reminds me of this mangaka's stuff:
http://dynasty-scans.com/authors/hiiragi_yutaka

There is a bonus chapter according to author's pixiv.

joined Apr 9, 2014

FLUFF

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

Awww they're just so cute :3

joined Jul 26, 2014

That was too cute.

Bacon Pancakes
0b955f79-53d7-4077-9788-189760d17f51
joined Aug 21, 2013

I know it's pretty random but, I wanna propose to my girl. But I'm getting scared. Is that a sign that I shouldn't do it yet?

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I know it's pretty random but, I wanna propose to my girl. But I'm getting scared. Is that a sign that I shouldn't do it yet?

If you have doubts, you ask yourself why are you scare or have doubts.

last edited at Aug 16, 2014 3:20AM

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

cuteness overflows!~~

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

So fluffy.
#1 in the name brings hope for more

joined Feb 15, 2013

I loved the story but I couldn't help but wondering why they had both animal and human ears. shouldn't it only be the animal ears since they were in a different "dimension"?

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I loved the story but I couldn't help but wondering why they had both animal and human ears. shouldn't it only be the animal ears since they were in a different "dimension"?

Anime.

that is all

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Sometimes catgirls have human ears too...otherwise some hairstyles would look freaky without anything in that place.
For example, in Touhou, Chen only has cat ears, but Orin has both cat and human ones.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Married and still shy of holding hand >__<

I guess they just don't want to use the "shy dating couples" tropes too much. But still.....

Time for some blood work. All this FLUFF and udon, oh boy!

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Except for the approval for same-sex marriage, this is still pretty much a reflection of Japan and other Asian cultures with that arranged marriage due to age/financial instability, and gender roles. Everything was just romanticized and coated with yuri. I know I shouldn't over analyze but still can't help it so I'm hoping for a good change/development in the next part

Images
joined May 22, 2014

Except for the approval for same-sex marriage, this is still pretty much a reflection of Japan and other Asian cultures with that arranged marriage due to age/financial instability, and gender roles. Everything was just romanticized and coated with yuri. I know I shouldn't over analyze but still can't help it so I'm hoping for a good change/development in the next part

I had the same idea, this really is just japan but where everyone has cat ears and "husbands" can be female. I guess that I also overanalyze this manga, because the arranged marriage and the reinforced gender roles kinda distract me from enjoying the cuteness.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, they did say that right up front, that it was just like Japan (of a certain period) except for the addition of animal ears and SSM. So you don't have to go very deep to reach that conclusion.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

There is a bonus chapter according to author's pixiv.

Is the bonus the sequel or another release?

_1402627928.76741_882
joined May 25, 2011

So fluffy...I think I've died from cuteness.

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

The art was really nice

To reply you must either login or sign up.