Forum › A Better Way Than Counting Sheep (?) discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

2019 and still getting good RitsuMio stuff, I'm proud of this community.
And yes, hairband-less Ritsu is the last boss hahaha

joined Mar 18, 2018

2019 and still getting good RitsuMio stuff, I'm proud of this community.
And yes, hairband-less Ritsu is the last boss hahaha

I couldn't agree more ~

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

False advertising. As a matter of fact this was not a better method than counting sheep.

Tumblr_nqv8vppgwy1qhzyd1o1_400
joined Mar 11, 2019

Hmm lewd

The_Dumbitch_Horror
6327820.jpg.l_thumbnail
joined Dec 3, 2018

Reminds me of that scene from Gabriel Dropout

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Mio is surprisingly forward in this one. Not that I mind.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The true fluffy creature to count.

joined Jun 11, 2018

that song still stuck in my head

last edited at Jul 18, 2019 1:51PM

joined Jan 6, 2017

that song still stuck in my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HWYIZi5knw

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Re-watching K-On! I would say Tsumugi's crush on Sawako-chan is actually the most yuri part of the show, followed by Yui's for Azusa. Which makes it interesting people think Ritsu/Mio is the big couple. I guess they're the most reciprocal pair. I think Yamanaka-sensei's problem with men, even though she's beautiful and popular, is a problem Mugi can fix.

joined Jan 5, 2016

Re-watching K-On! I would say Tsumugi's crush on Sawako-chan is actually the most yuri part of the show, followed by Yui's for Azusa. Which makes it interesting people think Ritsu/Mio is the big couple. I guess they're the most reciprocal pair. I think Yamanaka-sensei's problem with men, even though she's beautiful and popular, is a problem Mugi can fix.

Mio and Ritsu are pretty much a married couple, just remember their class play in the second season.
But I got to admit that I re-watched K-on after whatching love love sunshine and was surprised how little Yuri K-on has in comparison.

Still love K-on the most thought.

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

Guys, despite the fun that we do here in the forum, I can't see "K-ON!" the same way since the criminal arson at Kyoto Animation. T_T This is very sad!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Tsumugi specifically wants Sawa-chan, though. I mean, she literally paid no attention to anything and anyone else whenever she was around. They asked her outright if she liked her - romantically - and she wouldn't deny it.

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

Mio and Ritsu are pretty much a married couple, just remember their class play in the second season.
But I got to admit that I re-watched K-on after whatching love love sunshine and was surprised how little Yuri K-on has in comparison.

Still love K-on the most thought.

And Ritsu got all worked up when she thought Mio wrote a song about her lol

joined Jun 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HWYIZi5knw

oh, there is an extended version that doesnot end in Gabriel pile

joined Jun 11, 2018

Guys, despite the fun that we do here in the forum, I can't see "K-ON!" the same way since the criminal arson at Kyoto Animation. T_T This is very sad!

just looked it up and its horrible.. Love nichijou and dragon maid. To think that could happen to these guys. =(

To reply you must either login or sign up.