Forum › Her First Lingerie discussion

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

That's not how breasts develop, though... Usually the first bras you buy are not lingerie but look more like sports bras
Also it's a bit concerning that this clothing store sells erotic lingerie for kids who are around 10 years old!

Maybe this is set in a world like that of Satsuki-san is an Apartment Wife, where the legal age for consent/marriage has been lowered to "when you definitively hit puberty" (translating to first menstruation for girls), and somehow it actually worked out with little to none of the hiccups that would ensue if this was done IRL.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That's not how breasts develop, though... Usually the first bras you buy are not lingerie but look more like sports bras
Also it's a bit concerning that this clothing store sells erotic lingerie for kids who are around 10 years old!

Maybe this is set in a world like that of Satsuki-san is an Apartment Wife, where the legal age for consent/marriage has been lowered to "when you definitively hit puberty" (translating to first menstruation for girls), and somehow it actually worked out with little to none of the hiccups that would ensue if this was done IRL.

This was clearly a specialty lingerie shop, and some Japanese women are tiny; I don’t think the erotic gear was specifically aimed at children. Yukari just picked those up because she naively thought that because they were so minimal her classmates wouldn’t notice them under her clothes.

Some lingerie for grown women would fit in a cigarette pack.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Okay, now I need a grown up version of them, with Yukari of course being the top

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

Blastaar posted:

Hey, if one girl thinks another girl is super cute and helps her buy her first lingerie, and then they buy matching lingerie, and then they have a matching-lingerie sleepover party, and . . . um, wait a minute, I was going somewhere with this . . .

I was gonna make a good joke about that being normal but then my brain went "Me and the boys having a matching lingerie sleepover" and I lost it.

Well now I can only imagine a group of macho men wearing lingerie, having pillow fights and talking about who they like

I need this in my life now.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

LTalon posted:

Blastaar posted:

Hey, if one girl thinks another girl is super cute and helps her buy her first lingerie, and then they buy matching lingerie, and then they have a matching-lingerie sleepover party, and . . . um, wait a minute, I was going somewhere with this . . .

I was gonna make a good joke about that being normal but then my brain went "Me and the boys having a matching lingerie sleepover" and I lost it.

Well now I can only imagine a group of macho men wearing lingerie, having pillow fights and talking about who they like

I need this in my life now.

is something

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Someone should tell the young one that the only way for girls to have their growth period if they haven't yet is direct massage of the parts you want to grow by a girl that likes you. It cannot be helped.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Page 6...
Yes, hello officer. I'd like to turn myself in.

Art02
joined Apr 18, 2015

Very cute and wholesome, when theyre both old enough i hope it blooms into a proper relationship :))

Bb8a9f6b-acc2-4e0f-90f6-d54026cb173e_1_201_a
joined Feb 16, 2021

I DEMAND A SEQUEL OR A SERIES PLEASE

joined May 22, 2022

good story, cute style, I LOVE IT

To reply you must either login or sign up.