Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

The Magic H8 Ball tells me there will be plentiful jammed clams and blued balls in the future.

I think its warranty also expired, so take that as you will.

phantheky2000
joined Oct 12, 2015

Hand-holding ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The suspense is real!

Amazing Despair
12a1
joined May 12, 2019

Okay so I think that it's either a double troll and Hino's request will be completely asexual, or she'll ask her for something extremely intimate like a kiss.

Fb_img_1540530901485
joined Mar 17, 2017

Cant wait for the next chapterrrrrrr, but deep down in my mind i dont think they will do it

last edited at May 27, 2019 5:15AM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Come on, Hino, this is finally your real chance. Don't chicken out.

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Doubt they'll kiss, and even if they do kiss it'll be Hino kissing Koguma's tits or thighs or something perverted like that, it won't be some romantic lip-to-lip kissing.
I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Too lewd for me

joined May 1, 2015

I get the feeling that Koguma will indeed be the one that pushes Hino down and has her way with her.
Koguma seems to expect something really sexual to happen, she will not like being dissapointed.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I had reading chapter 35 more than 5 times. I fucking love it <3
I think it's funny because people are guessing what they'll do and I'm thinking "the parents will come because they lost all the evening, ask Hino to call her parents if she can stay at night and say "oh, I don't need that, I live alone"*

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I just love the dynamic between these two. Hino usually starts out talking as if she’s all-in for perverse lewdness, then when Koguma (seemly) reluctantly goes in that direction, Hino yanks her chain by reminding her of a “normal” perspective on what they’re doing. Hino’s not trying to lure Koguma into yuri debauchery—I think she’s just a blush fetishist.

My guess for Hino’s request (as someone previously mentioned): wear the dress Hino made.

Daedelus_Muse
joined Nov 1, 2018

I think that they're just gonna snuggle. After all, it would "wrinkle Koguma's clothes'.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

What if this is finally it? What if Hino chickens out and Koguma just snaps and pushes her down? Come on, it’s the most satisfying way to end this.

Lol, that my bet too. Hino chicken out, Koguma go all "hell naw", switch her reversal switch and [insert cliffhanger here]

Hino reveals the non-perverse bent of her inuendo.
"AHHHHH! I can only take so much teasing, Hino san!"
"O-oh, sorry, I guess that was too far? I'll stop."
"...Hino san you coward."
"Wait what are y-"
POMF

joined Feb 23, 2016

I can’t even...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Edit: I bet my ass that nothing sexual is gonna happen (like sucking nipples etc.) stuff like handholding doesn't count smartasses

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

My guess for Hino’s request (as someone previously mentioned): wear the dress Hino made.

^This right here. Virtually guaranteed that it's something Baka has made (but it sure would be nice if they shared a little chu).

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

mei is waifu posted:

Edit: I bet my ass that nothing sexual is gonna happen (like sucking nipples etc.) stuff like handholding doesn't count smartasses

Nippleholding

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

mei is waifu posted:

Nippleholding

Sexual. Doesn't count.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

This is stupid. The request was already boob sucking dang it. It was pretty blatantly stated and restated in this chapter. Why is she backpedaling on it? Hino-san you jerk!

Also you're gonna wrinkle your clothes too Hino-san... So... You should take them off. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We gotta wait two weeks ;_;

7903736f-23f1-43d2-bcca-91f78cf5aff1
joined Feb 18, 2019

we’ll be right back

westartedafire
joined Aug 28, 2018

"Up the stairs: the station where
The act becomes the art of growing up!"

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

This is stupid. The request was already boob sucking dang it. It was pretty blatantly stated and restated in this chapter. Why is she backpedaling on it? Hino-san you jerk!

Also you're gonna wrinkle your clothes too Hino-san... So... You should take them off. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We gotta wait two weeks ;_;

WHAT?! I don’t think I can survive 2 weeks without my dose of flustered bottom!

TheWidow-Sensei
Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

What if NSFW in next chapter

Kivaicon200
joined Nov 6, 2016

im so ready to write fanfic if they dont finally get some action omg!!!! they just need to make out the suspense is killing me !!!!!!!!

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Regardless of what happens in the next chapter, it should be tagged with NSFW and Insane Amounts of Sex just to fuck with people.

To reply you must either login or sign up.