Forum › Welcome to the Prison Town discussion

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The tags are inappropriate for the Pixiv stories. They should be in their own group of chapters. yuri and 404 men not found are false for most of these chapters.

404 aside, they're prequels so you know they end up gay (assuming they weren't already). Let's not complicate things.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Oohh, I like these little side stories! Even if some of them are very violent, but that definitely goes along with the style the artist does.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This manga reminded me a lot of Heart-Pounding Excitement at Mononoke Girls’ Academy... but the ending in that older story was quite more satisfying (well, to my tastes, at least).

15_crazy_monkeys
Btkqrnmlrli
joined Jul 21, 2017

I'm not crying
I'm not crying
I'm not crying
DAMN I'M CRYING A LOT, PLEASE HELP

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Dang, that get me hard

C1147d3190ae4c0815cc862bce35952975d3857e072e7b6bef6e34b56d95dd83
joined Nov 12, 2017

is “the end of august” a mistranslation? bc last time i checked that’s not when halloween is

last edited at May 23, 2019 3:06AM

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Rough in places but eh . . .alright. Had some really good moments too.

joined Dec 30, 2018

;_;

joined May 24, 2015

Yeah, glad I shared the sentiment in feeling this one was a tad rushed. Main couple was forced together, the chemistry between them was non-existent, and the ending was sweet, but felt rushed and open-ended but not in a good way.
+1 for Neji's beautiful art, but -∞ for everything else.

joined Jul 23, 2017

I cant stand the fact that years are wasted for them not being together. It shows that "love" does not always go the way we wanted and with that, it makes your love for that person stronger each day. Whyyy? I know it's fiction but they should be together and forever!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Sure, "Heart Warming story"
Well neji had to earn that comedy tag somehow

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

I honestly don't get the story or the context at times, but it's cute ig?

Edit: Wait, now that I've read more, it's pretty grim?! Also, is this some kind of reference to Alice in wonderland? Like, she fell down a hole, in a world full of weird beings, can't get out of it...idk, it drew some parallel ig...

Edit2: Finished it. Well, it was a bizarre read, and yeah, it def. was an Alice in wonderland parallel. The cat's story was confusing and messed up, the other monster ladies stories were messed up in their own rights. The thing about this series is that the world had great potential to build up, but the beginning itself was weird and rushed. Would've been an amazing work if good pacing and proper chapters were given. Akari's ending is just sad cuz one of them will be dead anyway (if she didn't become a magical specimen from crossing over that is) should've given a more defined and wholesome end, Overall, an above avg read, but a bizarre one.

last edited at Jan 23, 2021 9:13AM

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

i love everything about this but indeed, the ending's quite sad. i realized that Mary's world revolves faster than Akari's which means she could only get to see her every 4 years or so but Akari grows old faster. it's just too.. sad.

anyway, i love the side stories. i'm glad they showed us the other's backstories and i'm pretty invested with the cat's the most. i wanted to know why were there a lot of Alices and what made her regret keeping them that ended her up in Prison Town?

last edited at Sep 5, 2021 5:57PM

Hm.

To reply you must either login or sign up.