Forum › Getting Even Closer discussion

joined Oct 15, 2014

I'm pretty sure Moderate Amount of Sex tag is eligible here

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

I just simply like this artist drawing style

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

So the sensei warning her against relationships with students was in a relationship with a student herself?

Hmmmmm.

joined Jan 10, 2017

So the sensei warning her against relationships with students was in a relationship with a student herself?

Hmmmmm.

No, it was about the big boobs in the other girl. Nothing to do with student/teacher, she thinks boobs of a certain size only cause problems.

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

No, it was about the big boobs in the other girl. Nothing to do with student/teacher, she thinks boobs of a certain size only cause problems.

This comment makes perfect sense for some reason.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Hmmmmm.

Yes, she warned her to keep a lid on it until student comes of age. Apparently, such advice was disregarded.

Kurogane Ken did a better portrayal of such a relationship, yet he had a whole series to flesh out the story. This two parter is fap material... I didn’t get ages of characters in story, but working in lingerie store says something. I doubt there will be a sequel to this.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Hmmmmm.

She was giving her advice based on her own personal experience: once you get too attached, it's too late to get out.

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

without context the title wouldve been a bit creepier

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

I didn’t get ages of characters in story, but working in lingerie store says something.

Age wise, Mitsuka's definitely still a highschool girl. As for Mitsuka working part time, I'm pretty sure they mentioned something about the lingerie store being run by her parents. So it's more likely that she's just helping out with the family business and learning the ropes while still in school.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Big boobs... they are a pain in the neck xD

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Big boobs... they are a pain in the neck xD

combined with your avatar this made me laugh, thanks xD

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Sweet Nail and its sequel (not translated), All These Names and Love Strategy are all also part of the Restless Kiss tankoubon. From this tankoubon there are still 2 more stories yet to be translated, for anyone interested.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

This was amazing.

joined Jun 21, 2018

Sweet Nail and its sequel (not translated), All These Names and Love Strategy are all also part of the Restless Kiss tankoubon. From this tankoubon there are still 2 more stories yet to be translated, for anyone interested.

Sweet Nail has a sequel? Where can I find it!

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Sweet Nail has a sequel? Where can I find it!

here you go:
https://exhentai.org/s/60d315966c/782545-105
and in case you can't see it on sad panda:
https://e-hentai.org/s/60d315966c/782545-105

also sorry for taking so long to answer, I took that long to come back to reading this again

last edited at Jan 5, 2021 1:27AM

joined Sep 7, 2021

Both teachers should be fired.

To reply you must either login or sign up.