Forum › Gendai Majo no Shuushoku Jijou discussion

NotLemon Uploader
Av200
joined May 10, 2016

Man sorry about the delay. Busy with some other projects but hopefully I can sort of get this out regularly-ish again.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Witches nowadays! Why, when I was young, witches wore simple black robes without any frills, with proper black witch hats or cowls, and flew their brooms uphill both ways, in the snow. And we feared and hated them, as is proper!

Meanwhile, my wife could certainly tell you that just because one wears black doesn't mean it has to be frumpy or the same outfit every day. She still hasn't got her Morticia outfit yet, though.

last edited at Jun 12, 2017 9:48PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I love black and I wear black clothes almost everyday, to have an excuse that would stop people from complaining about how I dress, like the 'I gotta do it cause I'm a witch's, would be heaven xD

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Yayoi is so hawt!!

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Yayoi was reading a book about dating witches ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Yay, it's back!

Poor Neko feels so unprepared for trying to live on her own. And not entirely in a sense that makes me think it's her fault either. Some of the skills and knowledge she's lacking make me question why the people supposedly responsible for teaching her up until now haven't taught her some of this stuff already, as well as made sure she was better prepared to be self-sufficient before they kicked her out of the house.

joined Jan 16, 2017

Man sorry about the delay. Busy with some other projects but hopefully I can sort of get this out regularly-ish again.

AAAAHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING, I'VE WAITED MONTHS FOR THISSS
btw you shouldn't apologize, we're really glad you worked hard for this :)

joined Mar 30, 2016

Waiting for some romantic here, ít´s cute , lovely but a bitt.. Laking of yuri ahaha, Dont have to be a serious romance yuri just need a bit more of hints ( I ship Neko x All here ahaha ) I think that will make a perfect Comedy + Cute manga ~

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Never thought I'd see this again. Pleasant surprise, and lol @ the dog actually being a cute girl (well, having a cute girl form). Wouldn't expect anything less.

last edited at May 5, 2019 12:28AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Didn't knew this one but I guess it's a good time to pick it up!!! thanks

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

oh my god this got an update

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

It lives, and I will try my hardest to see it though to the end (hopefully by the end of the summer)! Please excuse my release schedule sometimes though; I swear these naps are 100% necessary to the quality of my work!

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Reading the comments from 2 years ago makes me feel oddly nostalgic for some reason.
Thanks for the translation.

Looking East
45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

It lives, and I will try my hardest to see it though to the end (hopefully by the end of the summer)! Please excuse my release schedule sometimes though; I swear these naps are 100% necessary to the quality of my work!

Many thanks!

(✿◠‿◠)

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

This looks more and more like Mahou Precure than Kiki.
And the chapter 10 is kinda heart breaking, even though it's het.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I want Minamine's dream to be "I wish to be loved by a witch"

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I read all there is here.... I enjoyed it more than I thought! Defs wanna see more innuendo.... the way they pull it off in shinmai shimai futari ect is one of the reasons I love that manga so much!
Also.... witches... and erherm...Yuri go hand in hand so here's to hoping it goes down that path eheheh. #onthenekoxyayoibandwagonbutalwaysrootingforyuriharemroute

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

If Touhou taught me anything it's that mikos and witches belong together.

Kuro Hitsuji
joined Jan 16, 2017

i found my other comment from 2 years ago lol

i didn't think i would see this again but i'm so glad it's back :) thank you so much for the update

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Woooo this still gets updates?! #stillonthenekoyurishipbandwagonbtw

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

It was a double date.

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

My ship still sailing...... lol

joined Jan 16, 2017

aaaaa it's back~ thanks for the update :D i always look forward to seeing this again

also, they went on a double date hehe

joined Jan 2, 2020

I swear Neko x Yayoi is Chitoge x Raku, but instead Yuri.^^

To reply you must either login or sign up.