Forum › Saki Shinohayu discussion

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Her mother better have been kidnapped or something.

Because if she abandoned her daughter just because she wanted to play Mahjong with the World champion, she deserves jail time.

I understand people might forget what's going with this manga because the ride has been pretty long, but I'm still surprised. It has already been revealed that Niemann, the mahjong world champion, brainwashed Shino's mother and took her away. Shino's mother doesn't even remember Shino right now.

In order to get her back, Shino will have to play and beat Niemann to lift the brainwashing. Problem is she doesn't even know Niemann is the culprit right now.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

CAN WE STOP USING KANNA AS A PUNCHING BAG? SHE NEEDS ANOTHER REDEMPTION ARC AT THIS POINT T_T

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Chapter 94 and they're still in the middle school flashback arc??? Haven't all the volume covers been using their high schooler images even though we never made it that far lol

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Oh, wow, don't tell me there's actual plot progression now ... at some point ... maybe ...

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Chapter 110 seems... Different. Was Shino always this whimsical? Is she competing with Anya now?

Her mother better have been kidnapped or something.

Because if she abandoned her daughter just because she wanted to play Mahjong with the World champion, she deserves jail time.

I understand people might forget what's going with this manga because the ride has been pretty long, but I'm still surprised. It has already been revealed that Niemann, the mahjong world champion, brainwashed Shino's mother and took her away. Shino's mother doesn't even remember Shino right now.

In order to get her back, Shino will have to play and beat Niemann to lift the brainwashing. Problem is she doesn't even know Niemann is the culprit right now.

And suddenly, Kanna is in danger. I hope she doesn't get brainwashed by the floating nun champion

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

... how useless was that?! JUST ASK YOU ... argh.

To reply you must either login or sign up.