Forum › Kyou Kara Yonshimai discussion

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Proof that Kale is cruel and inhumane.

Ss%20(2013-09-03%20at%2001.34.48)
joined Sep 29, 2013

Wow that Ouzumi. The guy's pretty arrogant.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

isn't it too early for the het tag?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

isn't it too early for the het tag?

Ouzumi is clearly het.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Okay Uozomi? Kissing a girl (TWICE!) after she's just said she wasn't interested in that is enough to make me hate you.

I haven't gotten past that bit yet, but I'm betting the author still sets him up as a good guy even though he doesn't respect her boundaries.

joined Dec 16, 2013

isn't ouzumi just a character to be hated?......

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

isn't ouzumi just a character to be hated?......

He better be, because I hate him even more after chapter 2.

Although Sakura herself was unexpectedly cruel when she tore her sister's top open.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

That kiss scene Ouzumi pulled was pretty cute. Until well the boob grab in the open where everyone could see........

And I really want to know why their brother decided to become a transsexual.
I think that the sisters aren't grossed out by transsexuals or transgendered (like Ouzumi), it's more like they love their brother so much they don't want him to 'disappear.'
I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying this even though there's no yuri lol.

Also where is the 4th sister?????

joined Dec 16, 2013

cute? heh.... lawsuit!!!
their brother is the 4th sister. Duh.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Also where is the 4th sister?????

Kashiwa is the 4th sister.. Thus the transexual tag. Kinda hard to miss that .-.

Also kale is disgusting I wouldn't want to drink it either

joined Dec 16, 2013

i wonder if i can hope for wincest.... that would be nice.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Interesting start.
I actually hope Ouzumi won't be the "token idiot bad guy" and make a mistake after a mistake until he becomes a villain and everyone hates him.
Having a "Blame This Guy For Everything" character is kinda boring.

last edited at Jul 30, 2014 2:50PM

joined Dec 16, 2013

Ouzumi is not the mc. isn't it obvious he's just goes for the boobs!
i hope this doesn't end up 'oh! i'm fine with not being a woman!'......

last edited at Jul 30, 2014 3:09PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ouzumi is not the mc. isn't it obvious he's just goes for the boobs!
i hope this doesn't end up 'oh! i'm fine with not being a woman!'......

The whole "can start from save point" thing was pretty cruel, I thought. I know this is supposed to be comedy of a sort, but wow.

joined Apr 19, 2013

As long as i dont see the D and the Het sense. The story is kind of nice

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Almost made me cringe at some points, like, wow, some of those lines were pretty harsh, but I think it could get better, eventually, so yeah. High hopes :>

joined Dec 16, 2013

The whole "can start from save point" thing was pretty cruel, I thought. I know this is supposed to be comedy of a sort, but wow.

well the story is about three sisters shocked when their beloved brother return home as woman, first rejecting it and slowly accepting it, i hope......... they still in schocked. the author goes to the extreme about the rejection..

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kyou_kara_yonshimai_ch02#8

I wonder if that top panel was really needed, lolol.

Goatyuri
joined Nov 7, 2013

well this sure is off to a bad start

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

The last two panels of Chapter 2 made me laugh so much for some reason.
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kyou_kara_yonshimai_ch02#33

Also, I don't hate Ouzumi that much. It seems like all his actions so far are based on his feelings for Sakura. Sure, the groping was definitely over the line but I get the feeling that Sakura might be the first girl he's really into at that age. He's bound to go over board with his hormones and all that. And that part where he talks about how "disgusting" he thinks it is seems like it was because he saw how hurt/conflicted Sakura was about it. He lead with "Doesn't he know that it'll just end up hurting your family?" so It seems to me that he's really more concerned about matching Sakura's feelings than expressing disgust.

last edited at Jul 30, 2014 9:42PM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Also, I don't hate Ouzumi that much. It seems like all his actions so far are based on his feelings for Sakura. Sure, the groping was definitely over the line but I get the feeling that Sakura might be the first girl he's really into at that age. He's bound to go over board with his hormones and all that. And that part where he talks about how "disgusting" he thinks it is seems like it was because he saw how hurt/conflicted Sakura was about it. He lead with "Doesn't he know that it'll just end up hurting your family?" so It seems to me that he's really more concerned about matching Sakura's feelings than expressing disgust.

You might be right, but that's not the impression I got (except for being hormone driven). It seems to me that Ouzumi attacked Sakura in ch 1 simply because he wants her, and that he lashed out verbally at her brother/sister simply because he was jealous. I could be wrong, but I got the feeling that he doesn't care that much about her feelings except as to whether she likes him.

Well, regardless of his motives, I will admit when he attacked Sakura, and when he said effectively that her sister must be a boy because he's a boy (that's what I heard) I wanted to beat him silly. I guess that means I don't like him either.

By the way, is it just me, or in the last two pages, did he develop some interest in her big boobed sister (former brother)?

last edited at Jul 30, 2014 9:57PM

joined May 2, 2014

He was so cute in till. He made that move on. The boobs ... how can u like kiss some one for the first time and than go. Straight to the boobs stupid da hell of course she is going to. Freak out , guys are such idiots ....

last edited at Jul 30, 2014 10:31PM

__atago_kantai_collection_drawn_by_unagimaru__599e7464aad069784080b95374e08f40%20(1)
joined Apr 1, 2014

Guys, I think you can calm down about the boob grab. To me, it looks pretty obvious that it was completely accidental. He didn't continue or do anything he shouldn't have. To view Uozumi as some sort of bad guy because he touched a certain part of Sakura's chest by accident is ridiculous. C'mon, we were all that awkward in high school.

And guys, keep in mind that our progressive views on sexuality and gender here at Dynasty Scans are not those of the mainstream. For Japan, that is especially true. In fact, I would wager that the view Uozumi expresses toward transsexuals is the prevailing one in Japan.

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

It feels like these chapters end so abruptly

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Guys, I think you can calm down about the boob grab. To me, it looks pretty obvious that it was completely accidental. He didn't continue or do anything he shouldn't have. To view Uozumi as some sort of bad guy because he touched a certain part of Sakura's chest by accident is ridiculous. C'mon, we were all that awkward in high school.

Um, no. He shouldn't have kissed her at all, let alone twice, and that's even before we talk about grabbing her boob. And then he pulls that "I'm not gonna apologize" crap afterwards? Keep in mind that even if he did grab her boob accidentally (and it really doesn't look like an accident), that line pretty much kills it for him.

Sorry, but you can't excuse that crap with "awkward". He flat-out doesn't respect her or her boundaries and is solely interested in his own wants.

And that's not even touching on what he said about Sakura's sister.

To reply you must either login or sign up.