Forum › FuuKato discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I don't know this series at all so any help with the pairing(s) would be helpful, thanks!

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

It seems like Asuka likes Kuroki.

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

it must be the sequel of the first one, right ?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

FYI, it's based on the most recent chapter (155) in which Asuka offers to let Tomoko touch her boobs.

Doki%203
joined Feb 15, 2014

I don't know this series at all so any help with the pairing(s) would be helpful, thanks!

Fuuka is a relatively new character to get focus, so we don't really know much about her at the moment.
This artist has taken a fancy to portraying her as insidious for no reason that I can discern.

Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018

Yup, this is based on the latest chapter. It was fun seeing Fuuka and Kayo react to the way Asuka is with Tomoko. Now we know for certain Asuka only acts like that with Tomoko.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Asuka x Tomoko (the implied pair, where Fuuka is all like "you luuuuv her~")
Asuka x Fuuka (no yuri, but the title is a mashup of Fuuka and Asuka's last name)
Fuuka x Tomoko (if the yuri from the previous release is carried over)
Sequel

No idea which are worth tagging

last edited at Apr 26, 2019 12:22AM

Cabbage
joined Mar 23, 2017

Asuka x Tomoko (the implied pair, where Fuuka is all like "you luuuuv her~")
Asuka x Fuuka (no yuri, but the title is a mashup of Fuuka and Asuka's last name)
Fuuka x Tomoko (if the yuri from the previous release is carried over)
Sequel

No idea which are worth tagging

I think the first two tags are relevant, but I doubt this is a sequel to the first release. The author certainly potrays the relationships between the three the same way, but this release is mostly a response to chapter 155.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Asuka suddenly reminds me of Nikaidou. :D

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Asuka suddenly reminds me of Nikaidou. :D

Well, a popular theory is that Tadakoro, Nikaido and Bully-chan are based on Tomoko, Asuka and Minami, respectively.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Right after posting, I did remember this being mentioned before, yes. Although it's still interesting how it goes the other way in this, as I don't remember Asuka showing quite this harsh a stance against talking about someone behind their back in the original. :D

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well, Asuka did seem ready to cut a bitch when she thought Nemo had hit Tomoko for no reason.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Actual bullying, yeah, she wouldn't stand for that.

But yes, it may be simply due to having re-read Tadokoro-san too many times, but that Nikaidou moment immediately came to mind, especially with Asuka on page 3 being an almost exact copy of that panel.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well, they're hearing their girl being bad mouthed. What kind of girlfriends would they be if they let that pass?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Translation for chapter 155 is out.

To reply you must either login or sign up.