Forum › Kase-san discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Never gave this a second read (usually don't feel like re-reading incomplete mangas), but my GOD! I did not remember how innocent and adorable it all was! Almost falling off my chair squirming at how cute this is >.<

Now it's time to give it a third read...then fourth...a tenth...a three hundredth....you shall never be free!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Never gave this a second read (usually don't feel like re-reading incomplete mangas), but my GOD! I did not remember how innocent and adorable it all was! Almost falling off my chair squirming at how cute this is >.<

Now it's time to give it a third read...then fourth...a tenth...a three hundredth....you shall never be free!

The never ending adorable cycle.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You know what I want to see in this series? I want to see Yamada put Kase-san on the back foot, romantically speaking, like be the one to make her flustered or plant a surprise kiss on her or something.

Yamada with a little confidence in the relationship would be an awesome sight.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

You know what I want to see in this series? I want to see Yamada put Kase-san on the back foot, romantically speaking, like be the one to make her flustered or plant a surprise kiss on her or something.

Her only action along this line has been when she made lunch for her, but no flustered reaction by Kase with that, just very happy.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Kase has been bowled over by Yamada's cuteness before, and she has marvelled when she demonstrates how passionate she is about, like, gardening, but I agree that it's great when Kase is bashful or unexpectedly reserved. I also want some sweet first name basis at some point (it's only been a few months into their relationship, as of this chapter).

Iwasawaicon
joined Feb 11, 2013

Uh... so my friend and I started up a little scanslation group, and we did chapter 9 of Kase-san for a group of our own friends, but since people have been waiting months now, I was wondering if it'd be okay if we took over for this? I am not sure how to contact Yuriproject at all, so I'm trying to post around and see how this goes.

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

Well, she did this by accident, in some way.
When Yamada told Kase that she never had any relationship before and that there sure is "stuff that's supposed to be done" I'm pretty sure Kase misinterpreted that and though Yamada was talking about physical intimacy.

The story is, after all, mostly written from Yamada's perspective and she'a little naive, but I think Kase had some cheeky thoughts on several occasions already: When she tied her new shoes I think Yamada actually felt correct: Kase couldn't resist and wanted to take a peek... also the thing with the "indirect kiss" and the water bottle

Kase's not a perv and all her actions were cute & sweet so far, but if Yamada stays this dense to Kase's attraction towards her her girlfriend might blow up at some point and advance a little more... (though I doubt it would be a full push down or the like. Kase's way too nice & honest for that). She might even openly talk to Yamada at some point (as in "hey, just making sure, you really feel the same way... right?")

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, she did this by accident, in some way.
When Yamada told Kase that she never had any relationship before and that there sure is "stuff that's supposed to be done" I'm pretty sure Kase misinterpreted that and though Yamada was talking about physical intimacy.

The story is, after all, mostly written from Yamada's perspective and she'a little naive, but I think Kase had some cheeky thoughts on several occasions already: When she tied her new shoes I think Yamada actually felt correct: Kase couldn't resist and wanted to take a peek... also the thing with the "indirect kiss" and the water bottle

Even more obvious, Kase-san was watching Yamada change in the very first chapter and clearly enjoying the view. It's stuff like that which really makes me happy though. The story doesn't fall into that cliched (yeah I said it) trope of "gender doesn't matter" or "I didn't notice anyone until you came along". Kase-san really does appreciate the female form, and Yamada's in particular. You don't see that often enough in yuri.

Kase's not a perv and all her actions were cute & sweet so far, but if Yamada stays this dense to Kase's attraction towards her her girlfriend might blow up at some point and advance a little more... (though I doubt it would be a full push down or the like. Kase's way too nice & honest for that). She might even openly talk to Yamada at some point (as in "hey, just making sure, you really feel the same way... right?")

I doubt the story would take us quite that far, but I can imagine it happening with Kase getting up the courage to ask. More her style than forcing anything on Yamada.

As to Kase not being a perv, well... she did try to listen in on Yamada peeing after all.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

As to Kase not being a perv, well... she did try to listen in on Yamada peeing after all.

Well.. she does like Yamada and they're going out so.. It's normal to want to know the little things about one's lover. Like, how their pee sounds, for example. I doubt kase would listen in on other girls' too.

last edited at Jul 6, 2014 11:39AM

joined Jul 10, 2014

i want moreee ;w;

joined Jul 12, 2014

Chapter 9 & 10 Raws are already out on the internet and Yuri Project hasn't bothered at all to pick it up and start on either. Not to mention chapter 11 came out today. -___-

If your only intention is to complain, attempt to rile up the scanlators, or intentionally call out people for giving you free things too slowly, kindly stop posting. We're not big on rules, but this clearly violates the one we do have (see: "no bitching about next release" below).

"no bitching about next release"

Posting shitty Chinese scanlations and complaining are a complete waste of time. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Hi, my friend saw this post and requested for me to leave a message as follows:

"Since you are ignoring the Chinese scanlators' effort by labeling it as "shitty" when you can't even understand the content, you can just request for a delete of post so that these "shitty" scanlations will not spread. Sorry for hurting your eyes by releasing those "shitty" scanlations."
-Editor of shitty Kase-san Chinese scans

joined May 26, 2014

already released until chapter 12 in Chinese

joined Jun 5, 2014

never get bored reading this for the second time.

joined Nov 4, 2010

So friggin' cute!

Tumblr_mlogka9mh31s0y9hlo1_400
joined Aug 17, 2013

Amazing manga! Btw does somebody know when will the raw of chap 13 be available?

1341_yui-final
joined Jul 26, 2014

I read this manga and I was blown away by its cuteness! :D

I love these love stories so much. THIS is exactly what I love about them and I hope artists will always create these great mangas. Will there be more of that? Yamada and Kase have to built their relationship more and more! I want to see more of those moments when Kase-san gets a little "nervous" when she discovers the attractive sides of Yamada :D That was so much fun! For example when Kase-San took care of Yamadas shoes when she tried to put on them on. Suddenly saw Kase-san the slender legs of Yamada and was all like "Yeah, I can do that. Just let me take a look under your skirt" xDDD
This is so lovely how she tries to surpress her "needs"

joined Apr 14, 2013

Why are these two so freaking cute

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

omg, my heart skipped a beat when I saw the NSFW tag

joined Mar 23, 2013

Gotta hand it to Kase, it must be tough being an athlete with a rack like that.

I'm a guy but I have a few female friends who do tracks. I was sure the most important tool was the shoes, but as it turns out, for women it's right fitting sports bra.

omg, my heart skipped a beat when I saw the NSFW tag

Yeah, I was tip-toein my way into this chapter. Then boobies! Nice eye-candy but nothing too crazy happening this chapter. In fact, I'd say it's pretty uneventful. But sweet sugar is great, especially with the belgian waffles I made with my trusty waffle maker.

last edited at Jul 27, 2014 11:56AM

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

NSFW NSFW. THIS IS NOT SAFE FOR MY HEART .

joined Nov 30, 2011

Gotta hand it to Kase, it must be tough being an athlete with a rack like that.

I'm a guy but I have a few female friends who do track. I was sure the most important tool was the shoes, but as it turns out, for women it's right fitting sports bra.

x2. Never would have guessed it at the time lol.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch09#21
So am i Yamada, i thought this was completely safe for my work o_o XD completely oblivious to the NSFW tag Also why the hell didn't you undress too

Kikyou%20x%20kana
joined Oct 31, 2013

latest chapter 9 :D kase-san!!!!~~~ <3 <3 <3

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Kase-san you pervert. <3

When I saw NSFW, it kind of got my hopes up for something. Though I was disappointed, the chapter itself is good enough. :P Here's for another painful wait. ;_;

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Crazy blushing and facial expressions.

Kase-san you pervert. <3

When I saw NSFW, it kind of got my hopes up for something. Though I was disappointed, the chapter itself is good enough. :P Here's for another painful wait. ;_;

I did not even notice the tags... imagine my surprise
turn page
BAMB!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.