Forum › Posts by Vanui

Vanui
Image Comments 05 Apr 00:35
Iwasawaicon
joined Feb 11, 2013
Futari%20beya

Where's the yuri tag, this is obviously yuri come on guys why don't you tag yuri stuff as yuri

Iwasawaicon
joined Feb 11, 2013

So I'm guessing this is out of order again... ?

You can blame EERR, because this isn't out of order. These are EERR's storytelling mechanics right here.

Iwasawaicon
joined Feb 11, 2013

So um... Is she not wearing anything under there? http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/round_and_round_fluttering#8

It's common knowledge that underwear doesn't exist in the Saki universe. Just watch the anime and you'll know all about it. ;)

I approve of this pairing. Most of the Saki doujins I see are about Nodoka and Saki herself, so this is nice. I like how the mangaka portrays their personalities.

Where do you find these NodoSaki doujins, because all I see is BuCap for miles. And days. And years.

Vanui
Kase-san discussion 06 Jul 00:05
Iwasawaicon
joined Feb 11, 2013

Uh... so my friend and I started up a little scanslation group, and we did chapter 9 of Kase-san for a group of our own friends, but since people have been waiting months now, I was wondering if it'd be okay if we took over for this? I am not sure how to contact Yuriproject at all, so I'm trying to post around and see how this goes.

Vanui
Iwasawaicon
joined Feb 11, 2013

EDIT: IT WAS A CONFESSION?! I THOUGHT IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN...! But then why did she nod when he was like "the moon?"?!?! THAT IS CONFUSING MAN. CONFUSING! And I was like: Okay, it's just my fangirling heart moving ahead of itself. Because... I mean, Shouya is cute and a good guy (learning on becoming one, and that, in my book, makes him a good one) but I just... didn't know that Shouko would have a crush on him.

It was obviously a confession :)
She nodded because he mistook it as for "I love the moon" and it would be twice as embarrassing to say it again, and imagine it had to take a lot of courage to say it for the first time. About the crush on him, yah. I think that Shouko loved him since she first met him, i bet that she wouldn't do all those stuff if she didn't like him (and love him afterwards).

It's a confession 'cause in Japanese:

"suki" = I like you
"tsuki" = moon

They sound really similar, especially if you're having trouble pronouncing things correctly like Nishimiya. Also Ishida is thick anyway.