Forum › What's that manga called?

Img_20190716_154650
joined Oct 2, 2018

S91 posted:

I'm looking for a manga about a girl who lives with different types of yokais and takes care of them. Later in the manga the girl helps a cat yokai. That's all I can remember about the manga . I don't think a read it on this site.

First thing that comes to mind.

That's the one. Thank you so much.

joined Mar 28, 2019

I’m looking for that oneshot where this college professor who is rumored to be lesbian proposes a female student to date to help her out with her failed thesis paper as a joke. But the student accepts the proposal thinking it’s serious and this leaves the professor dumbfounded. But This leads to them actually agreeing to the proposal lmao since the professor secretly likes her. So they start meeting up at night for their rendevous’ (and sometimes does it in school lol) and eventually the student ends up falling for the professor and in the end they leave to start a life together after the professor resigns from her school due to a paparazzo finding out about her sexuality and starting a scandal.

The art style was somewhat old.

Anyone remember what this one is called?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I’m looking for that oneshot where this college professor who is rumored to be lesbian proposes a female student to date to help her out with her failed thesis paper as a joke. But the student accepts the proposal thinking it’s serious and this leaves the professor dumbfounded. But This leads to them actually agreeing to the proposal lmao since the professor secretly likes her. So they start meeting up at night for their rendevous’ (and sometimes does it in school lol) and eventually the student ends up falling for the professor and in the end they leave to start a life together after the professor resigns from her school due to a paparazzo finding out about her sexuality and starting a scandal.

This, maybe?

joined Mar 28, 2019

This, maybe?

Oh, yes! Thank you so much. Keep forgetting the title of that one.

Chrome_2019-04-07_19-47-03
joined Apr 6, 2019

Been trawling through the site as a guest and couldn't find it, so here I am.

Basically, all I remember about this particular manga was that a girl needed 'material' for a story - can't remember if it was a manga or an out and out novel - and so she decides to go up to another girl to 'observe' her for the material. It turns out that what Girl A wrote was basically an unrequited love story with her as the protagonist and Girl B as the SO. Help would be appreciated.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

TheLastWall posted:

Basically, all I remember about this particular manga was that a girl needed 'material' for a story - can't remember if it was a manga or an out and out novel - and so she decides to go up to another girl to 'observe' her for the material. It turns out that what Girl A wrote was basically an unrequited love story with her as the protagonist and Girl B as the SO. Help would be appreciated.

This?

Chrome_2019-04-07_19-47-03
joined Apr 6, 2019

TheLastWall posted:

This?

This indeed! Thanks!

joined Nov 3, 2017

It is a oneshot and there is a school festival or something like that and girl a is there as a maid and her girlfriend or something like that is super angry that all the boy aare looking at girl a. And the other girl somehow gets girl a to go to the nurse and then starts to cries and pushed girl a down on bed and when she done talking she says something like. I fell better now im gonna go. Girl a than pushes her down and say you made this happen. And the other girl is really short and small

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Nov 3, 2017

Thanks

joined Jul 24, 2018

Hi does anyone know about this one shot (which I swear came out recently) where one lady tries to steal a snack from a convenient store and the lady she was with slapped her because it later revealed her family owns a business and she hates people who steal? I think it has the adult life or college tag but I’ve probably completely missed it somehow...

joined Jul 24, 2018
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

One shot about a woman that hears that her girlfriend in highschool was cheating on her after the gf moves and then they meet again years later but the gf doesn't remember her and then she plans a revenge by making her fall in love again and then leave her without saying anything

joined Aug 16, 2014

One shot about a woman that hears that her girlfriend in highschool was cheating on her after the gf moves and then they meet again years later but the gf doesn't remember her and then she plans a revenge by making her fall in love again and then leave her without saying anything

This.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

This.

Thanks

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Lol that one story has been requested here like 4 times so far in about a month.

last edited at Apr 9, 2019 7:10PM

joined Aug 16, 2014

I propose sticking the reply "Roundabout" in the first post.

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

What is the one where these two women work at a cafe together but haven’t really confessed yet? It’s a pretty well known one, and has a woman with short pink red hair and a taller woman with long dark hair. The art style is somewhat cutesy/moe looking. I know this is a dumb question since I know it’s a very famous manga... but just can’t remember the name of it since I’ve read it a long time ago.

To be more specific, the uniform they wear on their shift is black and white and looks a bit classy...

joined Nov 13, 2018

What is the one where these two women work at a cafe together but haven’t really confessed yet? It’s a pretty well known one, and has a woman with short pink red hair and a taller woman with long dark hair. The art style is somewhat cutesy/moe looking. I know this is a dumb question since I know it’s a very famous manga... but just can’t remember the name of it since I’ve read it a long time ago.

To be more specific, the uniform they wear on their shift is black and white and looks a bit classy...

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/chatting_at_the_amber_teahouse ?

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/chatting_at_the_amber_teahouse ?

Yep thank you so much

joined Mar 25, 2012

there was a manga here called something like 'mama hit me one more time' based on a chinese 4panel meme but i can't find it anymore. Did it get removed? it was about a girl doing homework and then her mom getting mad and hitting her.

joined Aug 16, 2014

there was a manga here called something like 'mama hit me one more time' based on a chinese 4panel meme but i can't find it anymore. Did it get removed? it was about a girl doing homework and then her mom getting mad and hitting her.

Ask and thou shall receive.

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

A girl named Nozomi invites a classmate over to her room and the classmate discovers that Nozomi has a bear named after her? There's also a bit where the classmate dresses in a huge teddy bear costume lmao

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

To reply you must either login or sign up.