Forum › I'm Getting Married discussion

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

this is garbage
the worst

joined Dec 28, 2016

THAT COMPLETE NONCE! FUCKER. Omfg i actually cant. Like what a fuckin bitxh. Love the oneshot btw. Really played my emotions on a brocken record. I get the point, thats what upsets me.

last edited at Mar 17, 2019 9:55PM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I don't know I didn't hate it?
I don't know how I feel about it
Which is kind of the point?

They probably shouldn't have gone with that first image

joined Feb 23, 2016

It's kinda confusing since we never actually find out if Kyouko was sleeping around, or if they were just rumours.

Pls tell me how to feel about this.

pretty sure that end indicated she wasn't sleeping around and was being sincere, and black hair girl assumed that she was being unfaithful, got drunk and cheated. ironically making everything true, but about herself.

That's kinda how it feels to me as well. Of course it's always possible she was actually sleeping around, and the tears at the end were her realization of her actions....buuut doesn't seem likely.

Ah well, depressing as fuck it is.

Judging by her reaction when she saw her face.. i think she realized she really loved her and now she fucked it all up by cheating oof

last edited at Mar 18, 2019 8:49AM

joined Apr 6, 2013

Hahaha, 10/10 for making me laugh. Mainly laughing at the thought of what the comments will be

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

What the fuck am I reading?

joined Dec 18, 2018

Hey its that oneshot that burned an entire anthology down. Maebe closed its doors shortly after this got printed, noone liked it, noone understood it, and many many angry letters got sent out. Its a shame really since the other stories were pretty good.

Are you telling me that this shitty oneshot is why Mayonaka Yonaka No Accept hasn't had a new chapter in years?

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

WHAT is this garbage

RomanticGuy153
joined May 21, 2018

At my taste, on a yuri website like this, the tragedy tag could almost have been used... Hate this kind of ending, either it's het or yuri...

Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

Cursed tag combination, guaranteed to ignite the tempers of Dynasty's userbase.

joined Jun 28, 2018

I like this manga. thanks for translating this ^__^

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I think it's pretty rare to see a bisexual tag actually go somewhere

Two people agonizing over the same woman come together

Moral of the story
If you're a dude always wear a rubber

joined Mar 15, 2019

I don't like this author, but I find this is a good serious story, the problem, of course, it's a serious and "not happy ending" manga in a mainly erotic anthology.

joined Dec 18, 2018

Oh well, finally the people are noticed the truth about the bisexual tag huh?

There are several good stories with the bisexual tag tbh.

joined May 28, 2018

I felt happy, now I feel my heart is also broken...
Why does people make this kind of story? I don't get what's the "funny" part of making you sympathize with the characters and then throw all the love to the trash... Well, at least we have Nana to Kaoru :)

joined May 28, 2018

I felt happy, now I feel that my heart is also broken ...
Why do people make this kind of story? I don't understand what's the "funny" part of making you sympathize with the characters and then throwing all the love to the trash... Well, at least we have Nana to Kaoru :)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh well, finally the people are noticed the truth about the bisexual tag huh?

There are several good stories with the bisexual tag tbh.

From some certain point of view...all of it is crap for me...but well, if you like those things, your stuff, not mine
Besides, I will delete my comment up...I don't care about this...if you like trash stories, go on...for me, all bisexual stories is crap and trash
If is Yuri, it's Yuri, if it's het, it's het, they NEVER can be mixed.

Okay, you've been warned against the bi-bashing. Take a day off.

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

puff puff. meh

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I knew I would be angry at this story but I read it anyway. What I ended up with was some surprise and irritation rather than just anger. Surprised that it was Kyouko who was actually faithful despite her apparently "okayed" workplace flirting (I'm assuming that's why the angry man came barging into the bar, because she had just been leading him on); and surprised that Mitsuko ended up being the cheat in the end and accidentally ended up with the goal that all those other women she so frowned upon apparently aimed so hard for. I felt horrible for Kyouko and mostly sad for and disappointed with Mitsuko.

It made me feel feelings that I don't like, too. I'm technically bi myself, so it makes me especially uncomfortable when I see things that use being bi as a plot device that ends up framing it as something unwholesome. (The nasty remarks by certain frequent posters don't help much, either, but I thank Nezchan for keeping a keen eye on that baloney.)

last edited at Mar 17, 2019 11:08PM

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Damn,,, im so disappointed in this

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I think Mitsuko broke her own heart.
Man how can I like a story, and yet hate it so much?

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I think Mitsuko broke her own heart.
Man how can I like a story, and yet hate it so much?

We can appreciate things without having to be happy with them. At least, that's what I think about it. Maturity helps too, it means we can accept that the world just sucks sometimes and there is no greater meaning to it than that.

Pixelavatar48
joined Mar 29, 2013

poor kyouko

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

Confused ...

joined Sep 28, 2015

Tragedy, but I'm now more interested in knowing if it's true that this story actually tanked an entire anthology lol.

To reply you must either login or sign up.