Forum › Working Adults Yuri discussion

joined Aug 2, 2018

Did she just...?

_20181030_021259
joined Apr 21, 2017

I have a bad feeling about this... Especially the end.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Did she just...?

Nah. Not quite that bad. That's what I thought at first too, but the doors to the patio are closed/unused.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

My tastes are simple. I see a story with that title, I have to click on it.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Wait, what are those spots on the ceiling...

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

NO. I DEMAND A CONTINUATION. AUTHOR DONT DO THIS.

Images%20(1)
joined Mar 26, 2014

I think its the shadows from the fireworks.

joined Jun 28, 2018

Dont tell me it just ended like that !!

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

AHHH

joined Jul 12, 2017

did she just leave?????????????

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Ummmmm...........please no. Author-san, no bad end. I want to live in fairy world where only happy endings exist

joined Sep 2, 2018

CAPTAIN OBVIOUS here!
This kind of story is depressing but also great, because it's a good reminder to evaluate your relationships carefully and see things from your partner's perspective. The main character sees what she's doing as "making more money so we can have a more comfortable life," while the girlfriend just sees it as "I promise I'll never let you be lonely... now excuse me while I work late hours every day and take a 2 week business trip during the fireworks festival I promised you we could watch from here."
RIP relationship. Don't let your life turn into a Drama tag.
CAPTAIN OBVIOUS, awaaay!

last edited at Mar 14, 2019 10:55PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Now this was sad :'(

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

SHE DIEDED

she might not but...

SHE DIEDED

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

I'm sad now
Please no
She's working so hard for her
Doesn't she see that??

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

What the fuck happened? GOD DAMMIT ADULT YURI!
You give me realism and then you give me realism

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

pot lights

Ce0f420fd3b0041af5ed58d9e250475e
joined Mar 14, 2019

Well this hits home a bit too much. If you work too hard you might lose the person you're working so hard to care for.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

I saw this before numerous times mostly in het romance fictions.
Money is important, but you also need to take care of your wife too.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

CAPTAIN OBVIOUS here!
This kind of story is depressing but also great, because it's a good reminder to evaluate your relationships carefully and see things from your partner's perspective. The main character sees what she's doing as "making more money so we can have a more comfortable life," while the girlfriend just sees it as "I promise I'll never let you be lonely... now excuse me while I work late hours every day and take a 2 week business trip during the fireworks festival I promised you we could watch from here."
CAPTAIN OBVIOUS, awaaay!

Why is it all the working woman's fault? The whole "If my partner really loves me, they would know how I feel" thing has destroyed many relationships. Love doesn't give you magic empathic powers. If her girlfriend felt lonely, she should have said so. So I think there is plenty of blame to go around.
It's a real shame, It looks like there was real love between them.

Edit: Sorry. After rereading TehSlan's (AKA CAPTAIN OBVIOUS) post, I think I got the wrong idea the first time. I think Tehslan is pretty much saying the same thing as me.
There is an important lesson here people! You should always reread a post, a couple of times, before posting a rant against it. You don't want to look like an idiot, arguing the wrong point.

last edited at Mar 15, 2019 12:51AM

joined Oct 27, 2018

I'm not surprised. This was an Amano Shuninta manga after all.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Women loving women of the world, unite... ;w;

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Amano Shuninta strikes again....

24-1
joined Sep 21, 2011

CAPTAIN OBVIOUS here!
CAPTAIN OBVIOUS, awaaay!

Why is it all the working woman's fault? The whole "If my partner really loves me, they would know how I feel" thing has destroyed many relationships. Love doesn't give you magic emphatic powers. If her girlfriend felt lonely, she should have said so. So I think there is plenty of blame to go around.

Totally agree! Yet, I know I am guilty of "Magical Thinking", which is actually the clinical term for thinking your thoughts can effect the actions of others. I try to vocalize my thoughts , but we all hope for someone who knows us so well we don't have to vocalize... but face the facts.

Honestly, You are the one who is causing the issues if you are unhappy with parts of your relationship, that you are letting your unhappiness fester, and not vocalizing it before it becomes a breaking point. Much easier to fix at the beginning. Less pent up emotions to get in the way of addressing the issue. (Again, I try, but I'm not great at this... I'm getting better, and it is true that although it might hurt, it will feel better than letting it fester.)

HELL,WOMAN! Just tell her you want to go with her! That she is what you want, not the things she can buy. Make it sappy and heartfelt.

To be fair, I was wondering why she didn't offer to take her along with her... I mean most companies wouldn't care as long as you paid the extra fees out of your own pocket. And if she was afraid of the company finding out, all she would have to do is tell her supervisor that it was her best friend and they had had plans to hang out together after work during the time the trip was planned... Company knowing your personal business is avoided.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

CAPTAIN OBVIOUS here!
CAPTAIN OBVIOUS, awaaay!

Why is it all the working woman's fault? The whole "If my partner really loves me, they would know how I feel" thing has destroyed many relationships. Love doesn't give you magic emphatic powers. If her girlfriend felt lonely, she should have said so. So I think there is plenty of blame to go around.

Totally agree! Yet, I know I am guilty of "Magical Thinking", which is actually the clinical term for thinking your thoughts can effect the actions of others. I try to vocalize my thoughts , but we all hope for someone who knows us so well we don't have to vocalize... but face the facts.

Honestly, You are the one who is causing the issues if you are unhappy with parts of your relationship, that you are letting your unhappiness fester, and not vocalizing it before it becomes a breaking point. Much easier to fix at the beginning. Less pent up emotions to get in the way of addressing the issue. (Again, I try, but I'm not great at this... I'm getting better, and it is true that although it might hurt, it will feel better than letting it fester.)

HELL,WOMAN! Just tell her you want to go with her! That she is what you want, not the things she can buy. Make it sappy and heartfelt.

To be fair, I was wondering why she didn't offer to take her along with her... I mean most companies wouldn't care as long as you paid the extra fees out of your own pocket. And if she was afraid of the company finding out, all she would have to do is tell her supervisor that it was her best friend and they had had plans to hang out together after work during the time the trip was planned... Company knowing your personal business is avoided.

the bi woman missed dicks so she went out to find em ,
the end .

this is why we should never trust bi women lolol

To reply you must either login or sign up.