Forum › Posts by age.exe

joined Aug 2, 2018

U HAUL LESBIANS LMAO

joined Aug 2, 2018

either the baseball player is trans or wants to crossdress. Either way. I relate…

age.exe
joined Aug 2, 2018

I wanted to experiment a little bit by mixing up those bits to try make it sound more natural and overall make the translation less stiff. I've had tried to translate the ano-s and etto-s (like any normal translator would) in my earlier projects and there were some who complained about my translation being stiff because of it, so I just went ahead with my plan. Looks like it ended up being inconsistent and making the translation a complete mess with full of unnessecary japanglish (like the first user said). I'll try to balance it out and crucially learn to translate those bits in a comfortable-to-read manner in the future. This was just a quick side project but i guess i should've not underestimated internet people's scrutiny over every tiny thing lol.

Thanks for the advices!

Keep on keeping on! Always room for improvement but the fact that you translated in the first place is still super awesome <3

age.exe
joined Aug 2, 2018

Keeping some random Japanese was just kinda unnecessary for the translation. Just made the whole japanglish situation so awkward. Like old school early 2000s fan translations

joined Aug 2, 2018

So painful ugh

age.exe
joined Aug 2, 2018

This is a melodrama to the max. What a train wreck. Really only reading it because there’s only a slight trickle of new yuri coming out and the art is nice.

age.exe
joined Aug 2, 2018

Oh wow that hurts. I know what that situation is like. And that ultimatum....

age.exe
joined Aug 2, 2018

She’s still a bad girlfriend though...

age.exe
joined Aug 2, 2018

Did she just...?

age.exe
joined Aug 2, 2018

Whoa that premise was interesting but the sudden tone shift was intense. I’m curious about where it’ll go now since there’s only two left.