Forum › Yuri la Kill discussion

Fluffydragonness
Tumblr_ninmcup2ta1rge8uto1_100
joined Jun 24, 2014

I would love to see more of this uwu

joined Jun 5, 2014

i don't remember seeing their boobs are that big O_O

joined Apr 14, 2013

When I saw this on yurism I didnt know that the doujin was actually called yuri la kill

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

This is all I need, childhood friends AND incest.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I liked this........until the second half, why was that even in there?

B%20x%20h
joined Jan 18, 2014

I second that!

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I liked this........after the first half, why was that even in there?

All kidding aside, Nonon x Satsuki just seems more natural than Ryuuko x Satsuki. I like wincest as much as anyone, but here the childhood friend wins.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I liked this........after the first half, why was that even in there?

All kidding aside, Nonon x Satsuki just seems more natural than Ryuuko x Satsuki. I like wincest as much as anyone, but here the childhood friend wins.

Nope wincest ftw, Ryuuko x Satsuki is the only true ship..............besides mako x gamagōri

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Wincest ftw!!!

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

It's official! The world needs more Yuri la Kill!

Great
joined Dec 16, 2013

This is great and all, but I can't imagine Satsuki EVER being a moe sub and going "nooo~"; "this is embarrassing~".

Seriously, I know these hentai doujins aren't exactly great at keeping the characters canon but that is LITERALLY the opposite of Satsuki's character. I can't imagine how you could mess up a character so badly when there are actual, honest-to-god canon "sex" scenes with the character to draw from, where even when she's being molested she still stays proud and silent.

It's fine if you're into it, but I'm a little insulted that they messed up Satsuki-sama so badly, haha.

!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

It's official! The world needs more Yuri la Kill!

I second that thought!

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree alright....

lol at "You look like Ragyo"

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

This...can have all of my yes...

L8nis5h
joined Jun 26, 2014

Nope wincest ftw, Ryuuko x Satsuki is the only true ship..............besides mako x gamagōri

Ryuuko x Mako is my OTP.

They're not just friends! Translations be damned!

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

Too much Nonon x Satsuki. Would have been fine if it were only a couple pages but it took up too much Ryuuko x Satuski pages. Gets my fave nonetheless. Can't resist Ryuuko's "neesan" and siscon Satsuki.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Nice ~

Seija
joined Dec 12, 2014

"She won't come out from under the futon!"

Nonon- "just as planned..."

Lol

joined Sep 21, 2015

Too much Nonon x Satsuki. Would have been fine if it were only a couple pages but it took up too much Ryuuko x Satuski pages. Gets my fave nonetheless. Can't resist Ryuuko's "neesan" and siscon Satsuki.
I pretty much completely agree. Also, I already hated nonon, but this comic made my annoyance towards her go from mildly annoyed to burning hatred. I just really hate how she totally manipulated her their and is causing emotional pain. Some friend she is. This is pretty much a rant, so I'm sorry if it's bothersome, but I read this comic, got pissed, went to sleep, and was still pissed when I woke up, so I really needed to get this out.

Screenshot_20171211-200054~2
joined Oct 11, 2016

-NII SAN!!-
...FLIP HAS BEEN SWITCHED!!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.