Forum › Kokonoe Kazura 2 discussion

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Finally, now I can read the 3rd one, yay!

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I read works before from this author, unfortunately, he/she did het hentai before, it made me feel dirty, is it normal?

Lots of authors, even some of the more prolific yuri artists, have dabbled in other sexualities. Hardly a big deal at this point.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

If it helps, it's pretty clear that the author is very passionate about this ship. They regularly post fanart of the series, and they make doujins of this length and quality as a personal hobby. In contrast, their het portfolio seems to be a "pays the bills" sort of deal.

last edited at Mar 7, 2019 9:08PM

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

If you don't feel well reading this from an author like that, it's better avoid it...I do everytime, I just come here for read the forum

you must only be on the forums all the time then, because there are few authors that haven't at least tried something different

last edited at Mar 7, 2019 9:09PM

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

AWW YISSS

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

You know I never was a big fan of this ship before, like I got why people liked this ship but it just wasn't for me. But now these doujins are making me a big believer. I wish some of the other pairings had quality doujins like this.

I read works before from this author, unfortunately, he/she did het hentai before, it made me feel dirty, is it normal?

Sounds like a personal problem. Shockingly, artists can draw and be interested in more than one genre. I don't see why it matters they drew het when this is pure yuri. But you purityfags are getting really obnoxious now shitting up the forums all the time.

last edited at Mar 7, 2019 9:19PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

You know I never was a big fan of this ship before, like I got why people liked this ship but it just wasn't for me. But now these doujins are making me a big believer. I wish some of the other pairings had quality doujins like this.

Sounds like a personal problem. Shockingly, artists can draw and be interested in more than one genre. I don't see why it matters they drew het when this is pure yuri. But you purityfags are getting really obnoxious now shitting up the forums all the time.

This is the first time I'm commenting here and are you telling me that I'm shitting the forums?
Are you have respect for others or what? I said that I feel dirty reading that. I didn't enjoy it, I know because before I saw accidentally this author and has a het hentai with Ahegao and fat mens, and all of that dirty stuff. How can I enjoy something "pure" by someone who draw all of those stuff?
I read Yuri, include hard but I have moral sense too
Pd. It's my first time commenting here in Dynasty, but if the members are like that, insulting your opinion and point of view, it's better not comment and just ignore this kind of stuff

Good don't comment then. Because you sound like the same exact person (cozycreature) judging by the way you type and your bad english. Again, STOP SHITTING UP THE FORUMS AND REPLYING TO YOURSELF SAMEFAG

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

Well that was enteraining to read

Oh right, and so was the manga

joined Jun 30, 2015

Wait, wasn't it Yuri's period? And they had some steamy time?

joined May 24, 2015

Regular discourse ho~ Just another day of two people misinterpreting each other on the internet and one or more becoming upset, no new things here.
In terms of the doujin, I liked it. Nice to find doujinshi that flesh out their personal world and the relationships of the two characters

joined Sep 6, 2018

@Kickap00: That was impressive finding a Troll (cozycreature12). The one mistake the Troll made was quoting something where it never originated previously in the thread (I mean, it’s the second comment and it came out of no where—wow, brainless!) Thanks for singling out the Troll! You have my respects!

Anyways, back to the manga: It would be cool/great if all three one-shots, created by the same author, made into a single doujin. I think the chronological order would be 2-1-3.

last edited at Mar 7, 2019 11:38PM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

<3

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

If you want to live here, don't write any comment against what people think here... they're very toxic against people who don't think like they do, even if you do respectfully

cant say i have seen that, funny enough your the most toxic one here on these forums

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

I love how sweet this is. Got me tearing up a little.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Wait, wasn't it Yuri's period? And they had some steamy time?

Yes X 2, I’m sure they played it safe by staying away from the leaky spot. It’s pretty cool to see some realism here about lovers dealing with their times of the month. I personally liked how the “Sunstone” series dealt with surprise periods.between.partners.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Just two gloomy girls who found love in each other's company.
:)

Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018

Part 2! Neato.
I like it when authors are super invested in what they draw. You can feel it, it's great.

last edited at Mar 8, 2019 2:21AM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Students are always collapsing, during school, in anime, and manga. I don't remember anyone collapsing my entire time in school.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This second part was great, I hope this author continues this series, either with +18 content or not, and that perhaps this inspires the real Watamote manga too. Also the latest manga chapter was great too, someone should upload the complete thing here.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

I need s2

joined Sep 1, 2017

This second part was great, I hope this author continues this series, either with +18 content or not, and that perhaps this inspires the real Watamote manga too. Also the latest manga chapter was great too, someone should upload the complete thing here.

Is the original manga yuri?

Edit: I've found that a lot of fan stories are misleading. I've read them and thought, wow that pairing is definitely worth checking out, just to find that the pairing is femslash that is only the writer's wishful thinking. There has been times when the two characters' relationship wouldn't even quality for the Subtext

last edited at Mar 8, 2019 4:35PM

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

It's becoming more yuri by every chapter, now a handful of females are obsessed with Tomoko, but there is nothing explicit other than one character with a giant crush on the protagonist.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

More of a slice of life kinda deal, but it does get pretty heavy subtext in the later chapters

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Edit: I've found that a lot of fan stories are misleading. I've read them and thought, wow that pairing is definitely worth checking out, just to find that the pairing is femslash that is only the writer's wishful thinking. There has been times when the two characters' relationship wouldn't even quality for the Subtext

The series isn't a yuri series, but Tomoko herself is a sexually frustrated bisexual who pervs on her friends whenever the situation arises, and there is at least one confirmed lesbian character. I will say that if you do read it, a pair of light yuri reading goggles can make the experience much better. This is definitely a series that appeals to the yuri fanbase, and having context for the fanart makes it much more enjoyable.

joined Sep 1, 2017

The series isn't a yuri series, but Tomoko herself is a sexually frustrated bisexual who pervs on her friends whenever the situation arises, and there is at least one confirmed lesbian character. I will say that if you do read it, a pair of light yuri reading goggles can make the experience much better. This is definitely a series that appeals to the yuri fanbase, and having context for the fanart makes it much more enjoyable.

Honestly Subtext bores me. Mainstream manga is already full of ambiguously close relationships between girls, I go for yuri to get solid hookups.

To reply you must either login or sign up.