Forum › It Seems Like A-RISE's Tsubasa-sama Wants to go Dancing Dancing With Honoka-chan discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Best title? Check.

Adorable yuri fangirling? Check.

An amazing contrast to some earlier Love Live! uploads...? Yeah, check.

If Ooshima Tomo switched to doing comedy stuffs, I think I'd be very pleased.

last edited at Jul 3, 2014 12:05AM

SOOOOOOO much better than the NTR images of this pairing!
This was cute!

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

Lmafo when she said I will never wish this hand again bahaha Fkg "gold" lol

Cheshire Cat
Yuri
joined Dec 11, 2013

Finally, Heaven heard my pray <3. My fav couple all the time in Love Live by Ooshima Tomo <3

last edited at Jul 3, 2014 2:27AM

1488288_722335867807541_2685847699631868919_n
joined May 24, 2014

I somehow hate the word "lesbian"... because everytime I hear it, people say it in a discriminative way... I prefer hearing "yuri", because you only hear that from an otaku, and there are a lot of crazy pervets otakus like me who enjoy reading manga and they don't care if it's gay or het or anything, but yuri romance is the best!!!!!!! [so sweet, vanilla xD]...

Yeah I felt exactly the same. I prefer "yuri" or "lily".

1488288_722335867807541_2685847699631868919_n
joined May 24, 2014

This is wonderful. I tried real hard shipping Honoka with the 8 of them but it never seemed fit. Now the 8 of them can have fun with their pairs while Ho's with Tsubasa-sama.

joined Apr 14, 2013

Her love for honoka is very healthy

joined Dec 11, 2011

feels weird to be reading a sfw from ooshima tomo.
tsubasa is so cute dammit.

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

I somehow hate the word "lesbian"... because everytime I hear it, people say it in a discriminative way... I prefer hearing "yuri", because you only hear that from an otaku, and there are a lot of crazy pervets otakus like me who enjoy reading manga and they don't care if it's gay or het or anything, but yuri romance is the best!!!!!!! [so sweet, vanilla xD]...

Yeah i hate that word too

1599531_403762246435445_1409813519_o
joined Mar 14, 2014

My body is ready for more.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

This is wonderful. I tried real hard shipping Honoka with the 8 of them but it never seemed fit. Now the 8 of them can have fun with their pairs while Ho's with Tsubasa-sama.

We are on the same side here. :)
Never thought about Honoka x Tsubasa... It's just awesome!!! :D
I might even become a fan of Honoka just for this! :D
In addition to the fact that it came from an awesome artist as well!!! :D

EDIT:
Tsubasa's expression here is really priceless... Noting how deep her thoughts are... :D

last edited at Jul 3, 2014 1:36PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I can't help but feel a bit insulted, since "lesbian" is used generally to describe real-life people like me and a lot of other people here, who are girls who like/love girls. There's nothing wrong with the term yuri, of course, but it generally does refer to a fantasy version which, while absolutely nice most of the time, doesn't cover everything.

Of course being liked by "crazy pervert otakus" isn't necessarily a selling point...

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

I can't help but feel a bit insulted, since "lesbian" is used generally to describe real-life people like me and a lot of other people here, who are girls who like/love girls. There's nothing wrong with the term yuri, of course, but it generally does refer to a fantasy version which, while absolutely nice most of the time, doesn't cover everything.

Of course being liked by "crazy pervert otakus" isn't necessarily a selling point...

I respect your point here. Likewise, I kinda understand what the other person is telling concerning the word "lesbian".

Honestly, I'm an unknown and discrete bisexual. I've been into a relationship with both genders. The thing is, when I was in a relationship with a girl (we had been together for around 5 years or so), whenever we were in public places, I still can't help to have that awkward feeling from people around us. Unlike when I were with a guy before. No matter what I did with the guy publicly, I don't get the discriminated feeling from people that surrounds us. I can only feel the relief and enjoy the company (to the fullest) with my girlfriend before when we are alone together.

Somewhat, I can't even talk to any of my friends that I had a girl before. But, I can freely talk about "yuri" genre with some of my friends that are also into anime/manga.

It's kinda like, the "acceptance" (in my case) of society for same-gender relationship/preference is still a bit of taboo.

EDIT:
That's why I love Dyansty-Scans. This is like heaven for me. :D

last edited at Jul 3, 2014 2:01PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Honestly, I'm an unknown and discrete bisexual. I've been into a relationship with both genders. The thing is, when I was in a relationship with a girl (we had been together for around 5 years or so), whenever we were in public places, I still can't help to have that awkward feeling from people around us. Unlike when I were with a guy before. No matter what I did with the guy publicly, I don't get the discriminated feeling from people that surrounds us. I can only feel the relief and enjoy the company (to the fullest) with my girlfriend before when we are alone together.

Somewhat, I can't even talk to any of my friends that I had a girl before. But, I can freely talk about "yuri" genre with some of my friends that are also into anime/manga.

It's kinda like, the "acceptance" (in my case) of society for same-gender relationship/preference is still a bit of taboo.

All the more reason to help push for acceptance of lesbians (and gays and bisexuals and all the rest) as something not to be shunned. Treating it as a taboo yourself isn't exactly opposing the discrimination.

But don't take it from me. Take it from yuri itself:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/her_temptation#24

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

TsubaHono is the icebreaker ship that just makes all the other basicaly-cannon-even-if-not-explicitly-stated-as-cannon ships just fall into place. That and both the concept and the play-out of the ship is very comedically sweet and beautifully passionate at the same time. I was surprised that, of all the people to write a SFW something with this pairing, it was Ooshima lul.

Now we just need to wait for some content to come out that has Honoka reciprocating...that would be bliss

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

All the more reason to help push for acceptance of lesbians (and gays and bisexuals and all the rest) as something not to be shunned. Treating it as a taboo yourself isn't exactly opposing the discrimination.

But don't take it from me. Take it from yuri itself:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/her_temptation#24

It's not that I'm opposed to it or whatever. I just don't like confrontations. That's all. :)

Yeah. It's just me. :)

Jpeg_20181005_095801%20(1)
joined Apr 8, 2014

I'm digging this pair xD I find Honoka looks good with Tsubasa. I still ship Honoka everyone in μ's but TsubasaxHonoka is a cannon for me xD

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

EDIT:
That's why I love Dyansty-Scans. This is like heaven for me. :D

This sorta stuff has been irritating to know about to me lately, I did not really give a crap for anything of the sort before, guess I've been around here a lil too much and has changed me a bit... I actually get sorta pissed even if it has nothing to do with me nor anyone I personally know.

Anju and Erena's faces are really hillarious at page 5 and 10. It's a bit burden to have a (fangirl) leader like Tsubasa LOL

This one is so entertaining~

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I don't see why anyone would hate the word lesbian, its just a simple way to describe someone's sexuality, that is all, im a lesbian and im perfectly ok with saying it :/

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'm way too into this pairing. We need more doujins with them.

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

I really like the expressions Tsubasa makes.

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Ah, such a great feeling (;︶//▽//︶) Plz more TsubaHono plz (*≧//▽//≦)ノシ))

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

this just became one of my favorite pairings. I need more of this

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

ah, dammit! we need more of Tsubasa x Honoka! I'm starting to sail this ship!! xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.