Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Well that's a damn shame.

Aaaaaaaaa
joined May 2, 2012

I'm disappointed that this' been dropped :/
Release a chapter and then drop it.
My dreams :(
I hope it gets picked up by another soon.

"We've decided to drop this series because it's been on hiatus so long it's doubtful that it'll return and continuing through a volume that ends on a cliffhanger is a waste of time."

Understandable since it's on hiatus. I still hope someone picks up and releases the rest of the volume.

last edited at Jul 4, 2014 1:29PM

Katana_Sword_
joined Jun 15, 2014

Lets decide who is the tallest. :-)
Anyone taller then 192cm?

I have a friend who's 206cm
im only 171cm though ;-;

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

im only 171cm though ;-;

and does your friend play a sport like basketball or volleyball? also, does it feel weird when you only come up to their armpits?

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

im only 171cm though ;-;

and does your friend play a sport like basketball or volleyball? also, does it feel weird when you only come up to their armpits?

Well, I'm 193 cm and yes, hugs can be very weird with people you can literally tug under your arm... Especially in the summer you gotta be careful, because nobody wants to have their face plugged in a sweaty armpit.
Mostly, people try to counter this by raising their heads way too much, I've had some very pointy chins rammed into my shoulder.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

awww, noooooo! why was it dropped DX it's so awesome! >_<

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

FREAKIN A....... AND I'M LIKING IT... TOO BAD I DIDN'T SEE THE "DROPPED" WORD SOON...

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Aw, what a shame

joined Jul 26, 2014

Plot twist? Her brother notices his sister has a hard time falling in love, so purposely leads on all the girls in the school and goes on a 'vacation', leaving the thirsty girls to his twin! Or... was that a little much?

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Let's decide who is the shortest :D ..
Anyone shorter than 146cm?

Dammit, you beat me! Now I have nothing to live for... T_T

Well, I prefer dating people shorter than me, so it's good to know they really do exist. Sometimes I don't believe it.

Anyhow I enjoy this a lot. Didn't it update last after the dropped tag was added? That might mean we'll get a little more... I hope.

last edited at Nov 21, 2014 1:50PM

joined Jun 13, 2014

It says next to the author name that it's dropped does that mean they're not writing no more or what

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

It's on a hiatus with no words of return, so the scanlators dropped the project.

Yuuna
joined Jan 4, 2015

Why?????!!!!!!!!!! ;(

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

If anyone would like to see the untranslated chapters :)

joined Mar 30, 2012

Plot twist? Her brother notices his sister has a hard time falling in love, so purposely leads on all the girls in the school and goes on a 'vacation', leaving the thirsty girls to his twin! Or... was that a little much?

Thank you for the uplifting thought! lol. At least by dropping it here at an interesting point makes it seem like a nice teaser rather than a horrible cliffhanger if it was translated all the way.

-can't resist and goes to read the untranslated chapters- ;_;

1227d27ec431e624d6707b0a66b81869
joined Dec 14, 2014

dropped..so great

3e3c2473d2b402178fb48198c09b60c5
joined Aug 31, 2014

I speak Japanese... maybe I could work on the translation of some of the remaining chapters?
I can't edit for shit though...

joined Jul 31, 2014

so sad that this story dropped. It's really funny story. Hope it will continue someday.

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

...It was dropped...T^T Why would you do this to meee....
dramatic crying

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Ugh... I have to say this. Or else.

Twins are (almost) identical only if they are both girls or both boys. If they are a girl and a boy, they can be as similar as two non-twin siblings. That's because "identical" twins come from a split ovule (that is, same DNA: same chromosomes XX or same chromosomes XY) and non-identical twins come from two different ovules (different DNA; could be two girls, two boys, or girl and boy).
This is not hidden information. People learn this at primary school. So why why why do writers, mangakas, film makers, why do they omit this fact? I don't buy they ignore this!

aah now that I have let off steam I feel I am open to read any nonsense.

As true as this is, fraternal twins can end up looking nearly identical. I knew a set of twins in middle school whom everyone was shocked to find out they were fraternal. Rare? Possibly, I don't know the statistics. But it does happen. Even if the DNA is different, it can end up being very, very close.

JustAYuriFangirl
Morikubo-nono-full-1788867
joined Feb 13, 2016

Wow. That's all I can say as I drop this manga like a stone.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

A rare cross dressing yuri manga dropped? Why am i not surprised?

Its clearly obvious that the author had it as initial idea but never thought about the in deepth of the story and thus we have hiatus.

I'm 10000000000% sure it will be never updated.

To reply you must either login or sign up.