Forum › Heart Synchro discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

So "Beautician sister", eh?

What are the odds she's Machida from https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/secret_yuri_salon_friends_course

You are pointing out something good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i agree

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Is Mira's art improving? I really like this one. I kinda wish we get a poly relationship with these girls. I feel like they could have so much fun with the synched senses thing.

Edit: Does Mayu know about the synched senses? If she does, she would have known that having sex with the gf would make her sis feel stuff. Was that planned, Mayu? Wink wink nudge nudge

last edited at Dec 18, 2018 2:07AM

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

WAIT WHAT? THAT'S IT??? NOOOOOO

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018

I can already see where this is going since the page 2 and yep it really is going as I expected. So I guess she will continue to feel more of them sister sex and it's fun to think it's gonna applies in reverse too (^∇^)

joined Oct 27, 2018

I can already see where this is going since the page 2 and yep it really is going as I expected. So I guess she will continue to feel more of them sister sex and it's fun to think it's gonna applies in reverse too (^∇^)

She did say that the synching faded over time. Maybe the synching is based on experience, so the more they experience something the weaker the synching becomes

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...so did Kokone lie to her friends about her girlfriend? That part got me confused.

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

That was interesting! Sequel? Sequel?? lol

If she didn't want to listen to them, she could have put on her headphones I mean, it's just dangling around her neck.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

This is was a very interesting story, I can tell that the idea of synchronised bodies is a cool idea.

Mira's works are great. But if I have to choose mine most favourite work by Mira, it definitely will be Kiss Me! Vampire Girls.

Yes, agree 1000000%. Though my most favorites are kiss me! Vampire girls and corruption’s finale.

I loved the story and the concept behind it, reminds me of Sense8. Mira could easily turn this into a series featuring different characters each time

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

A sequel where Miyu gets payback...

joined Jun 21, 2017

Page 11 has been updated with a correction.

https://i.4cdn.org/u/1545126244052.png

joined Jan 9, 2018

Lol I just had read this on nhentai.net last month xD
As always Mira San rocks with yuri stuff!

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I am a twin and like girls and I dont have any kind of synch whatsoever with my sister. (THANK GODS OF VALHALLA). What I have wondered though is if our gfs have ever wondered if our bodies are copies or not >.> we'll never know uwu

last edited at Dec 18, 2018 10:07AM

Rsz_jpeg_20190930_231506
joined Nov 12, 2018

An interesting plot-line would be if mild sister banged a guy

nope.avi

Rsz_jpeg_20190930_231506
joined Nov 12, 2018

This is was a very interesting story, I can tell that the idea of synchronised bodies is a cool idea.

Mira's works are great. But if I have to choose mine most favourite work by Mira, it definitely will be Kiss Me! Vampire Girls.

Yes, agree 1000000%. Though my most favorites are kiss me! Vampire girls and corruption’s finale.

I loved the story and the concept behind it, reminds me of Sense8. Mira could easily turn this into a series featuring different characters each time

Yes, Corruption's Finale was also great and fun to read. And I agree with you that Mira should turn it into series.

Also I can't find Sense8 works. Any links or other sources?

last edited at Dec 18, 2018 12:26PM

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Is Mira's art improving?

This was my initial thought as well. The characters look less... I dunno, lumpy? than they used to. Good on her.

I definitely appreciate her stuff more when there's some kind of fantasy/supernatural setting to it, I guess it's what sets her work apart.

joined Dec 10, 2017

Awww, this was actually a pretty cute story. I wish more were like this.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Is it weird that I don't question the whole telepathic link thing at all, but wonder why only one half of a pair of identical twins needs glasses?

And I agree, the art is getting better. She's actually close to learning how to draw breasts now (although she still hasn't quite figured out where to place nipples).

last edited at Dec 18, 2018 3:14PM

joined Jun 21, 2017

As an aside, there's another Mira comic that's waiting to be uploaded here:

https://e-hentai.org/g/1223767/f31ef51781/

joined Jul 4, 2018

I very much agree......

joined Jul 4, 2018

Actually, I enjoyed Earth Girls the best.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/heart_synchro#11

Page 11, bottom right: "What sould I do?" Should be 'should'.

fixed pg https://exhentai.org/s/77d172228a/1331145-11

last edited at Dec 19, 2018 10:14AM

Flowers-le-volume-sur-ete-screenshot
joined Nov 22, 2018

"please keep the lewd stuff to when there's no family member in the house"

I don't think it will be a good idea if they suddenly started having sex while you're out in public so you should definitely reconsider that advice.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I thought it was going to be twincest, I was wrong. Very creative, I liked a lot.

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

so this is what happens when you want a threesome but the lovers are still faithful to each other at the same time...

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Actually, I enjoyed Earth Girls the best.

Something about August Monster makes me go back to it more and more. Its the inevatibility and how it slowly creeps in reminds me of some fond and not so fond memories. But i guess i'm just the exact type of person to like that kind of a story.

To reply you must either login or sign up.