Forum › Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- discussion

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I love how the portraits on the Kagaya family page shows everyone's faces with varying degrees of disgust or annoyance. Except maybe Kuki. She supplies an endless source of disgust though, so it's fine.
Heck, the only person smiling is Tsubomi's frindtt, and that is a smug grin if I ever saw one.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Gonna need a definition of frindtt

joined Mar 6, 2016

My goodness Miki is cute.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

The actress is the last person I care anything about in this storyline. Honestly, she annoys me more than any of the others.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Every woman here has the kind of eyes that if they were guys, e.g. Toradora, etc., the whole manga would revolve around everyone hating them because of their eyes/face. Just saying. The only thing like that for girls is Watamote, I think.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

"Frindtt?"

Axearmor
joined Feb 1, 2015

Hold her hand? Those indecent harlots, they should at least embrace each other naked first.

joined Dec 20, 2016

Yoh... Yoh... where have I seen that name before...?
Oh.
Slightly daft tank engineering proposals, that's where. end of non sequitur

All this time "Yoh"'s name kept reminding me about Yoh from Shaman King...

There's another Yoh you're forgetting, perhaps because she's usually referred to by the alternate romanization You.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Every woman here has the kind of eyes that if they were guys, e.g. Toradora, etc., the whole manga would revolve around everyone hating them because of their eyes/face. Just saying. The only thing like that for girls is Watamote, I think.

I'm pretty sure I've seen the same trope being done for girls, but I couldn't currently name any series. I mean, it's usually more like Yamato Nadeshiko Shiji Henge (ugly -> beauty sort of confusion), but I think there's some "so mean/scary!" reactions to some characters eyes/face and then they aren't like that at all. Mh. Just can't quite recall right now ^^;

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Can't wait for the incoming chapters about the mom and aunt

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Can't wait for the incoming chapters about the mom and aunt

Fuckin' mood.

26994326_2078073929078257_7549295234998882413_n
joined Jan 28, 2018

Yoh x Miki,Kuki x Hana, mother x aunt remove other couple beside them.I want to read more of them!

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

Poor Hana chan XD lolololol

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

HOT SMOOCH ACTION!

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I am pretty confident that quite a few people will feel rather conflicted when they read Chapter 58.

last edited at Oct 28, 2018 12:31AM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

And so we're all Hana

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

The Yuri incest runs in the family.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I'm pretty sure I've seen the same trope being done for girls, but I couldn't currently name any series. I mean, it's usually more like Yamato Nadeshiko Shiji Henge (ugly -> beauty sort of confusion), but I think there's some "so mean/scary!" reactions to some characters eyes/face and then they aren't like that at all. Mh. Just can't quite recall right now ^^;

Yes it's just less common. A couple of the manga where the main girl is a "gyaru" or called a "yankee" they also have mean eyes. Then there's the one where the MC is worried her blind GF will recover her sight and see her scary face/eyes.

I am pretty confident that quite a few people will feel rather conflicted when they read Chapter 58.

Something bad? Where to read chapter 58?

Aaaaawwww now we finally got YohxMiki canon! I'm as happy as Hana-chan. Would love some more lovey dovey couple moments!

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

''I'm happy too''
same

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

''I'm happy too''
same

We all are, we all are.

Hana's sacrifice was not in vain!

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Not quite bad, but it casts something from a previous chapter in a very different light.

You can see the latest chapters on Danbooru, where Stan Miller posts them with his translations (Danbooru's floating note-boxes are so useful!) while waiting for his typesetter to get around to turning them into "hard" translations (i.e. replacing the Japanese text with the translations).

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Let's save this overexcited child be flirting in front of her.
Hana, I feel you. I'm sure 1 or 2 liters of blood loss were worth it~

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

MarqFJA87 posted:

Not quite bad, but it casts something from a previous chapter in a very different light.

You can see the latest chapters on Danbooru, where Stan Miller posts them with his translations (Danbooru's floating note-boxes are so useful!) while waiting for his typesetter to get around to turning them into "hard" translations (i.e. replacing the Japanese text with the translations).

Actually it make a lot more sense now, didn't you find it weird? how cool she was dealing with the whole incest and confession topic? and now we can see her true self

To reply you must either login or sign up.