Forum › Kanon-san's Little Cutie discussion

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Didn't really feel like a love triangle or NTR to me, more like a "girl is upset that her mom's got a new girlfriend and things are changing" situation.
Kanon's and Mimi's relationship came off as much more familial than romantic, basically like a parent and a child, which I think is the idea.

It also couldn't be any clearer that Kanon is talking about getting Mimi's permission to confess to Chiyako, they don't leave that up for interpretation.

Adorable little story, gave me warm, fuzzy feelings. You also don't get a lot of yuri from the perspective of a childlike third party like this, it's an interesting change of pace.

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 7:24AM

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

Yogg-Saron

- Having impending Kawaii Infarct??? Yuri ambulance is on the way!!!

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 11:27AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

You have to get her permission to essentially NTR her? Like, this whole thing doesn't work when she's basically a small human.

Think of it more like a single mother presenting her new girlfriend to her child.

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 2:03PM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

You have to get her permission to essentially NTR her? Like, this whole thing doesn't work when she's basically a small human.

I think the cat's merely being personified to the reader, not that the cat is actually humanoid.

I don't think it's an actual cat. The owner takes her in the bath and dries her hair after, that's not something cats normally do... I know eh?
It would still be a terrific story if it was a personified cat, rather than a cat-like humanoid... or humanoid cat.

Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

I missed it the first time through, but I'm definitely leaning toward actual cat now. Notice how Kanon never gives any indication that she can actually hear what Mimi is saying.

joined Sep 20, 2016

I think the cat's merely being personified to the reader, not that the cat is actually humanoid.

I don't think it's an actual cat. The owner takes her in the bath and dries her hair after, that's not something cats normally do... I know eh?
It would still be a terrific story if it was a personified cat, rather than a cat-like humanoid... or humanoid cat.

I bathe and dry my cat once every couple of months.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Now I want to see the cat meet the chihuahuas and terrorize them a little. Just a little!

Exactly! I'd love to see the cat and chihuahuas meet! (Though, I think it might go the other way around in terms of who terrorizes whom, at first...)

joined Jun 12, 2015

Now I want to see the cat meet the chihuahuas and terrorize them a little. Just a little!

Exactly! I'd love to see the cat and chihuahuas meet! (Though, I think it might go the other way around in terms of who terrorizes whom, at first...)

Good news then. There is a sequel in the new issue of Galette.

pinkwolfotaku
Images%20(24)
joined Feb 11, 2015

Ahh this kitty she remind me of my cat nom nom brought home a friend which I rarely do and she is so fucking irratated had to give her cat nip

joined Jun 12, 2015

If anyone want to help translating/editing. The sequel is here.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I bathe and dry my cat once every couple of months.

I used to bath them about 2x a year when I had 5 of them, they didn't like it much though. If you start when they are kittens (I almost always get adult cats, just how it is) it's a little easier.

If you bath them properly it doesn't hurt them, might even help! But mostly they're self-cleaning and baths are entirely optional. (unlike dirty doggies!)

PS: Just have 1x cat now, 18 years young! Zero baths, lolz! She's an 'only cat' and is afraid of everything (especially other cats), so no more pets until she passes... in 8-10 years eh?

The translated sequel: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chaako_sans_little_cuties

last edited at Mar 9, 2019 1:56AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

This is seriously dangerous for my heart. Moe-shock is already setting innnnnhhhhnnggg-

To reply you must either login or sign up.