Forum › Gurayuri Soushuuhen discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Original res version was a whopping 330mb, and was simply too big to upload. Sorry!

joined Apr 28, 2016

Whoa that's a lot.
I'm not very familiar with Granblue fantasu characters, but this doujin was pretty good.

joined Aug 10, 2016

this was pretty nice to finally see translated.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

That was lovely.

And it took me an embarrassingly long time to register Catalina=Katalina. I was staring at the tag wondering who the hell that was.

joined Oct 31, 2016

Suddenly, motivation to level Metera and Sutera for wind GW has come upon me.

0asm1
joined Oct 28, 2013

GBF girls are sexy :D

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

If the translator reads these forums, there are a few different pages where 'Metera' and 'Sutera' are switched in dialogue, I think mostly in the first section involving them.

For example https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gurayuri_soushuuhen#45 appears to be Metera getting asked a question but the name in the bubble is Sutera.

last edited at Sep 3, 2017 3:09AM

Kokoko
joined Mar 14, 2014

It's kinda disappointing Mikanuji didn't do Io and Rosetta in this one.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

This was really good (and much longer than I expected despite the number of pairings since I'm on mobile). It was a bit weird to see different settings one after the other though - as far as I could tell, each of the stories takes place in their own continuity.

Onto the pairings, I was surprised at how much I liked all of them. I am also a bit disappointed that there was no Io x Rosetta, since Mikanuji is like one of two people that ship. Speaking of pairings, wasn't the second story's pairing Vira x Farrah? I'm pretty sure that wasn't Djeeta, in any case.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was really good! I've played the game but not a lot so not sure which pairings I favour most - though I really like the cat girl sisters, and Beato / Zeta. The story of the subordinate being used as a stand in was the only one I didn't like much.

It makes me want to play it more, even though I know it has no real yuri :( (Not the mutual / actual lovers sort).

p.s If anyone wonders, the t-shirts on page 108 seem to say 'Justice' on the left, and 'Dogeza' (the kneeling bow, head to floor) on right.

^ Norainhere - Yup I'm pretty positive each was it's own reality - not everyone sleeping around lol - there was no indication of that, and they mostly looked pretty hung up on one specific person.

last edited at Sep 3, 2017 7:52AM

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

That was wonderful........

joined Apr 7, 2017

Finally more gbf yuri doujin

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Vita slept with Dancho too, I feel sorry for Katarina

last edited at Sep 3, 2017 10:41AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Damn... Soo long.. But pretty good read :3

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Vita slept with Dancho too, I feel sorry for Katarina

? You realise each chapter is it's own unrelated story right? There's nothing to feel sorry for since that is a different reality. It is a compilation of 6 short stories that do not follow on from each other.

last edited at Sep 3, 2017 11:44AM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

This was really good (and much longer than I expected despite the number of pairings since I'm on mobile). It was a bit weird to see different settings one after the other though - as far as I could tell, each of the stories takes place in their own continuity.

Onto the pairings, I was surprised at how much I liked all of them. I am also a bit disappointed that there was no Io x Rosetta, since Mikanuji is like one of two people that ship. Speaking of pairings, wasn't the second story's pairing Vira x Farrah? I'm pretty sure that wasn't Djeeta, in any case.

I'm pretty sure, with the art shown between each chapter, that this is a collection of Mikanuji's previously released Granblue doujins in one massive omnibus doujin, so changes in setting and pairing and all that would make sense.

As for that pairing, I actually asked around with some Granblue fans and stuff, and no-one had any idea who that character was in the second story, so I just left it untagged until someone could find out. Djeeta x Vira is for their presence in the last two stories.

joined Aug 10, 2016

The second story seems to be some OC character

joined Aug 28, 2016

That was really good! I've played the game but not a lot so not sure which pairings I favour most - though I really like the cat girl sisters, and Beato / Zeta. The story of the subordinate being used as a stand in was the only one I didn't like much.

It makes me want to play it more, even though I know it has no real yuri :( (Not the mutual / actual lovers sort).

A few pairings do have "might as well be official" levels of subtext in the game itself, especially Yuel x Socie and Silva x Song.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Ok I have to ask, who is dancho? Googled and failed

Mysterious_person
joined Jun 10, 2013

Danchou is none other than the main character, since it means "captain", in this case they were referred as "Djeeta" for female and "Gran" for male

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That means captain - the player character - who can be male or female in the game. Of relevance to us, the female pc is called Djeeta. The one who looks like Alice from Touhou. See 117 bottom right pannel.

last edited at Sep 3, 2017 3:53PM

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Thank you both ' v '

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Looking back, that character probably is an OC and not Farrah as people have said, since Farrah herself was also interested in Catalina.

19642653_1951141231771763_2417375312714862391_n
joined Aug 5, 2017

im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry im not a furry

14cfe1a9-a4f3-4cf0-9523-8f2b4dae54e8
joined Sep 4, 2017

This is so good

To reply you must either login or sign up.