joined Mar 27, 2015

This is sick but good

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Sad, no kiss.
But nice read

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

By the way, the two one shots this author made after this are way more fucked up.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

So we have a violence tag but no yandere tag because it spoils?? But ain't violence already spoiling? I think just the bullying tag is enough.

joined Nov 11, 2018

Just make fun of how japan lost in WW2 and the size of male PP's. And if they rebel I'm sure that the yandere girl thing can get a Nuclear bomb and make Hiroshima/Nagasaki 2 happen.

36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

Oh noo

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

Just make fun of how japan lost in WW2 and the size of male PP's. And if they rebel I'm sure that the yandere girl thing can get a Nuclear bomb and make Hiroshima/Nagasaki 2 happen.

Lay off the weed lol

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

This was kinda cool. Liked the setting and story. I really enjoyed it.

joined Sep 19, 2019

Oof, that was an interesting read.

Like others have said, the problem in real life with fighting back against bullies is that it can backfire and make the bullying worse, and the only way to avoid that requires a disproportionate response, which is what happened in this story,

Putting tacks in their mouths, stabbing them with scissors and beating them up with a baseball bat was over the top, and could easily get her expelled from school and maybe even put into juve, but that's the sort of disproportionate response needed to make the bullies too terrified to ever come back again.

Otherwise it was a cool story even if a bit dark, but as another poster on this website once said, "Doesn’t matter if it gets dark, I don’t care if one of them kills someone. As long as the two main girls are happy and the feelings are mutual, nothing else matters".

last edited at Oct 5, 2019 11:09AM

joined Dec 7, 2019

Crush your enemy until only the idea of revel make them fear perfect ending!

Img_20190909_065133
joined Sep 25, 2019

I read this a few years ago and returned to it forgetting how it ended.. let's just say it was a surprise

Gaywatermelon
joined Feb 13, 2020

damn, is this what they taught ichi in america?

I mean...it was America.

joined May 25, 2019

I Don't get this "it's a circle" thing. The bullies get beaten up by the bullied why is this a circle.

The only thing I really hate is if you take proper revenge and have to worry about the punishment you can get. I MEAN THEY DESERVE THIS BUT NO, NONONO THEY ARE THE VICTIMS! THAT'S BULLSHIT. What do people think...talking kindly back or asking a teacher for help??? THERE ARE ONLY TWO OPTIONS:
1. YOU GET SUICIDAL/COMMIT SUICIDE
OR 2. YOU TAKE REVENGE IN A WAY THEY WILL EVEN FEAR THE MARKS YOU INFLICTED THEM.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

The "circle of violence" is a real thing, but it only applies to factions. Since it's clear the bullies are all there is to their group, Ichino's show of affection would put a hard stop to things.

Unless the bullies awakened to hardcore masochism. Then things get awkward.

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Kinda reminds me of that scene from Nanoha Vivid where the girl beat the ever loving shit outta her bullies. Sent them to the hospital and everything. Hell, pretty sure they were too scared to ever go near her again

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Yeah, the people speaking about how bad it was that the yandere beat the living shit out of the bullies need to lay off the koolaid. In that situation, the only way to stop getting bullied is either make them afraid to bully you or run away - teachers are a literal waste of oxygen and if they could get help from other students, they would've had it earlier.

Nice story other than that, always nice to see people end up happy.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

Well that was quite the twist.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

damn, is this what they taught ichi in america?

I mean...it was America.

This answer is gold

H
joined Dec 18, 2021

i mean they had it coming but that was ... sweet moe one second, the next yandere all hell loose

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

This has gnarly yandere energy. I felt my heart sink with dread fear at the end there.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

This has gnarly yandere energy. I felt my heart sink with dread fear at the end there.

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Happy End indeed

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I'm not gonna say I condone it, but I will say that I understand completely.

To reply you must either login or sign up.