Forum › Dear My Teacher discussion

Kyoko_and_chinatsu_cinema
joined Aug 22, 2013

I can't wait for the next chapter. I know it's a cliche story but who cares, it's a sweet yuri story.

joined Apr 23, 2014

Not sure if this was pointed out, but in Chapter 2, page#2 has a duplicate page#3 in its place. The original page is no where to be seen, unless I'm the only one experiencing this problem so far.

Maco%20v0.1%20320px%20opt
joined Apr 2, 2011

Binbou updated ch2 to v2, but erroneously replaced page 2 with the new version of page 3. If you can't wait for them to fix it, you can download ch2 (v1) on Binbou's page at:
http://binbouscan.blogspot.kr/2014/04/back-on-track.html
I fixed the new v2 file myself:
- remove page 03
- rename page 02 as 03
- from the v1 file, copy page 02 to the v2 file

Cheshire Cat
Yuri
joined Dec 11, 2013

This. This is the reason why I really want to study at all-girls shool =]]. The story is cliché, but still awesome. ♥

Tumblr_mpynm4dyml1qjj8e7o1_400
joined May 24, 2013

Oh god whaat a cliffhanger!!!!! KJSKLFJSLG WHAT IS THE TEACHer THINKING after the kiss!? Now I have to wait forever and a quarter for the next update, can't wait.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Not sure if this was pointed out, but in Chapter 2, page#2 has a duplicate page#3 in its place. The original page is no where to be seen, unless I'm the only one experiencing this problem so far.

Binbou updated ch2 to v2, but erroneously replaced page 2 with the new version of page 3.

Stupid mistake on my part most likely, sorry. I updated our version, thanks a bunch for pointing it out.

last edited at Jun 4, 2014 8:58PM

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

I don´t care if they´re a student or the same sex or anything. I just want you to be happy already Everybody need more friends like her.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don´t care if they´re a student or the same sex or anything. I just want you to be happy already Everybody need more friends like her.

+1

And with this though fresh in the teacher's mind, she gets a kiss and honest confession with that very same student. Next chapter should be fun.

I'm betting Sensei takes Mikoto to her apartment to recover.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

That chick should be drunk more often

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

ithink cliches are fiiiiiine as long as they are executed in a way that leaves me yearning for more.

last edited at Jun 4, 2014 9:59PM

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

I hope there is a next chapter, right?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

ithink cliches are fiiiiiine as long as they are executed in a way that leaves me yearning for more.

Yeah seriously, i find cliches that knows what they are doing quite more enjoyable than stories trying to be original but not doing very well, not that being on the safe side is something worth a compliment, but i've seen enough shonen to know that sometimes the simple stuff, when done well, are the best stuff

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

There are six, I think.

There's 9 plus an extra and the side story.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There are six, I think.

There's 9 plus an extra and the side story.

Soooo...too much to hope they'll work things out next chapter then?

joined Apr 23, 2014

Binbou updated ch2 to v2, but erroneously replaced page 2 with the new version of page 3.

Stupid mistake on my part most likely, sorry. I updated our version, thanks a bunch for pointing it out.

It's nothing, really. Thank you and Binbou Scans for fixing the problem and uploading Chapter 3. I can't ask for anything more.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

OMGGG :OO i stumbled upon vietnamese manga version of dear my teacher 1 - 6 :DDD http://blogtruyen.com/truyen/dear-my-teacher/chuong-004

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Now THIS is a cliffhanger. Thank You Binbou Scans!

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

oh boy...

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

oh look this was updated..........i know i sound like i dont like this but i do...........its just i've seen this story before.........a lot

Well it is basically Pure Water Adolescence.

pretty much but tbh i prefer that :P this is still good though

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Soooo...too much to hope they'll work things out next chapter then?

Maybe they do, but then a sudden love triangle appears!

oh look this was updated..........i know i sound like i dont like this but i do...........its just i've seen this story before.........a lot

Yeah, I prefer PWA too probably because it was one of the first yuri manga I've read. DMT is different enough at least, with the teacher being somewhat naive and childish and the student being overly mature for her age (pretty much the opposite of PWA). Cliche but not too much to be bad, very much the reason I started to translate it.

joined Apr 12, 2014

that was so cute

joined Mar 12, 2014

Isechi sure can't live without the sensei

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

ya you kiss that girl go girl. Age has nothing to do with romance ,an the sensei can't denial to. Besides she young herself too,but i can't wait for the next updated hope-fully it's soon

joined Sep 9, 2013

Yeah, I prefer PWA too probably because it was one of the first yuri manga I've read. DMT is different enough at least, with the teacher being somewhat naive and childish and the student being overly mature for her age (pretty much the opposite of PWA). Cliche but not too much to be bad, very much the reason I started to translate it.

I really would not call her naive or childish. Her argument is sound and I find the student to still be immature. The nurse knows next to nothing about this teen who just shows up during lunch periods. This girl just about attacks her in her office during school hours. That is not romantic that is creepy as hell and anyone would be shocked being assaulted that way. Plus the girl falls apart over a rejection by someone she barely knows does not scream mature to me. I hope this manga slows down(its moving at light speed at this point) because when it is moving this fast it can be good or terrible. At the moment it feels like the latter.

last edited at Jun 5, 2014 8:24PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.