Forum › Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! discussion

joined Jun 2, 2014

Regarding the latest chapter: I wanna read that manga too >3>
Akina is such a dork, i love it XD Can't wait till Kaede finally figures it out, or Akina finally says something to her. What a glorious day that'll be <3

joined Mar 12, 2014

Oh come on, are you trolling us? It's so obviously Koa, not Remi!

lol and also Ayu as Sakuya haha. Now I believe that Touhou is really popular at Comiket

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Ah yes the infamous "its not like i X or anything!" line, tsundere levels seem to have peaked
srsly though this was cute

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yay for new chapter. Really love that manga, never fails to make me laugh and it's cute in both art and character's personalities.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Could this be? Did Shinozaki actually make some progress? Oh my god, she did! Way to go, Shinozaki!

Hopefully things will go a lot smoother for her now that she read that handy how-to guide for conquering otaku girls!

last edited at Jun 2, 2014 8:28AM

starsaber123
Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I totally want to see Akina cosplay as Alice....er Alisa :P

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

She stayed up all night reading the yuri doujin.

Yup, Akina's totally gone. There's no returning for her (thankfully). ^__^

So, wait a sec. They're selling something that's probably not aiming at otakus in a place that only have otakus around... Mind Crush?!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So uhm, where I can get my hands on that guide to conquer otaku girls? :v

Kyoko_and_chinatsu_cinema
joined Aug 22, 2013

I really wanted Kaede to discover Shinozaki's guide to conquer otaku girls :l

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

I hope the next chapter is her (subconsciously) trying out all the things she learns from that doujin/manga.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

There is so much Touhou, it is invading other mangas!

Lol @ "Hong kong project" I would definitely play that.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

So, wait a sec. They're selling something that's probably not aiming at otakus in a place that only have otakus around... Mind Crush?!

The guide? Ah I'm sure it's only aimed at people who are in denial about being otakus. There are a lot of those running around.

Hopefully we get a book report later.

I actually think, from the cover, that it's a Girls Love guide for otaku girls to "catch" other otaku girls. Maybe...

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I actually think, from the cover, that it's a Girls Love guide for otaku girls to "catch" other otaku girls. Maybe...

That's the impression i got.

Love this series :) I hope it goes full out yuri but i suspect it might not and just stay comedic / subtextual. As long as it ends with hope- and not boyfriends I'll be happy enough.

starsaber123
Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

There is so much Touhou, it is invading other mangas!

Touhou is a force of nature. It cannot be contained in its own genre.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I cracked up when faust showed up also yeah she's reading a book on how to get otaku girls its obviously not yuri(it is)

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Lol @ "Hong kong project" I would definitely play that.
Considering that even the characters are all the same but with a few changes in the names, you already can.

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

Maybe Kaede knows that Akina is not an otaku in the first place and she's trying to turn her into becoming one because she really likes her.

kurozetsubo23
Mmmmm%20yuri
joined Feb 15, 2014

Them touhou references in Chapter 15. YESYESYESYESYESSSSSSS xDDDDDDDDDDDDD I cant stop fangirling <3 <3 <3 I love this manga. Every update fills me with bliss. . . And anticipation for the next one ( OwO)

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

I really love the facial expressions, they never fail to make me crack up.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

That guy in page 9, i salute you good sir, more boyfriends should be like that guy

last edited at Jul 14, 2014 2:44PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This manga has some of the best facial expressions xD
Spiral eyes!

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Interesting, an intermission chapter. Noooo, the super rare Nao/Akane figure! Also, playing your PFP by the pool seems dangerous.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Interesting, an intermission chapter. Noooo, the super rare Nao/Akane figure! Also, playing your PFP by the pool seems dangerous.

Not if you're Keima Katsuragi :P

To reply you must either login or sign up.