Forum › Gakkou Gurashi! discussion

joined May 10, 2015

Kurumi x Shovel-kun is otp

joined Mar 22, 2017

Happiness sure end real fast. Now is one more month to wait for new chapter.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This was a better chapter than the ones we've been getting recently. It has a similar vibe to the early chapters of SOL in zombie apocalypse feeling that I loved about this series.

Tumblr_n8cf75jzes1stgo04o1_500%20-%20copia
joined Jul 27, 2014

Oh, so good! I am so happy to be able to read a new chap of this... Guess what, I may even re-read everything if I find the time. Gosh, I love this manga so much.

Xdff
joined Jul 16, 2017

So the world ended because careless cientifics didn't wash their hands properly, holy fuck.

last edited at Feb 14, 2018 10:01PM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

So the world ended because careless cientifics didn't wash their hands properly, holy fuck.

I think that was just meant to be an example about how tiny human errors can build up to catastrophe, even within in a theoretically perfect system. Also, how the hell would she know what error allowed the disease to escape? If someone forgot to wash their hands, there's no way anyone could even know that's what it was, much less leave records of it.

last edited at Feb 15, 2018 5:52AM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I would have thought they would have also mentioned the survivors at the university when they got through to the response team.

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I would have thought they would have also mentioned the survivors at the university when they got through to the response team.

I think that's what Rii was trying to do on page 6 "There are five of us here. And also—" but was cut off. Not sure though, since the line was incomplete.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Damn i was scared for a second, i really though Kurumi would hand herself to save her friends without telling them.

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

Excuse me while I sulk in the corner until the next update. They better manage to get out of there. I just recently finished
Girls Last Tour and I do NOT need more cute little apocalypse girls dying. Not on my watch, no thank you.

I understand your feeling. All of these made me upset T^T

last edited at Apr 2, 2018 10:06PM

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015
  1. Yuki tries so hard to keep everyone happy and positive. Even in the face of near certain death she tries to see the cup half full, and I swear if she and the girls get bombed I'm gonna cry.

Reaching this page I already started crying, if they get bombed then, I won't have enough tears...

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Reaching this page I already started crying, if they get bombed then, I won't have enough tears...

Yeah, that page did me in. In my opinion, this chapter is the best one since they left the high school.

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Come on, please let our guys stay alive q.q

joined Apr 3, 2018

Well I really hope they somehow notify the people at the university that the whole city is gonna be bombed.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Ow, right in the feels when Yuki just up and drops all her coping mechanisms in front of the others... ;_;

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Who wants to go on a road trip? :D

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Bowman-kun is the new Skynet

joined Jun 30, 2016

Mmm i get the feeling that the doctor or whatever leave a tracker on the small Bowman, she is a girl of science, i dont think she will let the chance to save humanity go away just like that.

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Mmm i get the feeling that the doctor or whatever leave a tracker on the small Bowman, she is a girl of science, i dont think she will let the chance to save humanity go away just like that.

Huh? Shiiko doesn't need to track them, she's in the same RV as them, going to the same place.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Hey um... I don't remember what happened to the university girls at all, can someond refresh my memories? It's just been such a long time that I forgot.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Hey um... I don't remember what happened to the university girls at all, can someond refresh my memories? It's just been such a long time that I forgot.

TL;DR - the crazy survivalist bunch self-destructed, survived by one (also pregnant) who joined the more chillax group our girls hung out with.

last edited at Jun 4, 2018 4:31AM

joined Jun 30, 2016

Dont you dare Kurumi!

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

I completely forgot about this one... after Citrus ended in happy ending I thought I would be free from the feels train for a while, but then comes new chapter of Gakkou Gurashi and destroys my emotions...

Don't you dare Kurumi!²

Darynka Makarchuk
joined Jun 2, 2018

Showel girl don't die!
This is going to be sad

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

BEST GIRL I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU ASKED TO BE KILLED

To reply you must either login or sign up.